Requests Alina Marilex

A new third Alina YT page. I am currently downloading the only video posted and will add it to the folder above. Credit to Misanthrope for the find. ❤️

thotsimp
thotsimp commented

I'd sub to her OF in a heartbeat if she publishes all of her YT content, including all the deleted stuff. I've become a massive fan since discovering her and Angelita about a week ago. Don't think I've ever had as much FOMO for a girl's content haha, would be awesome if she could post them to her OF.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
I had asked her as much. This is the convo. Her explicit posts are 6-10 bucks for 3-5 pictures or 25 bucks for 4 or 5 ish minute videos. Not the worst pricing. She only has one "uncensored" try on vid posted for like 10.

Screenshot_20240622-1239034574c23dd721f700.md.png

thotsimp
thotsimp commented

Damn, if that's true that she deletes the originals after uploading to YouTube, that's super disheartening. She's missing out on a boat-load of potential income.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
Right! I also double checked and the one "uncensored" one is $25. Way too high for a video with barely any extension in its duration but if she lowered the price and listed them all... I could see it making a lot of cash. Everyone else tends to list their extended version with the changing bits left in and make anywhere from $7-25+ an upload. Depending on the poster the wall posts show hundreds if not thousands made per video. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Since I have expanded myself to direct picture posting. Here are the only 3 pics on her OF I personally felt worth saving. The rest are safer than any YT video. Like IG shit.

3 Comments
Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
Here's the one she fake live streamed at 6am today. I had ment to post it here after posting it in which ever thread I did originally. I have tried a half dozen times to add it to the folder but it isn't. So here's the direct link to the archive since we all know her account being deleted is as certain as the sun rising and setting.

thotsimp
thotsimp commented

Thanks for the vid!! Interesting that she pretended to live stream the video. Why not just go live?

By the way, the reason Bunkr isn't showing the vids right away is because it caches the album. If you go into your dashboard and look at the videos in the album, you'll see that they're all there, it's just the public side of it takes a while to refresh.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
It's a way to get attention to the page. Quite a few content creators do it. Like all those Thuong Thuong channels. They set it up as a live but really it's just a prerecorded video. They set an announcement and the longer they hold off on actually running it the more people that join the queue the more it "trends" or some shit. I watched a video about the subject once and that's what I remember of it. The second it ended it turned into a regular upload to which I switched over to redtube and hit that DL button.

Looks like it's Alina with Zoe this time. Currently downloading. Also (go figure) uploading a bunch of stuff for someone else so I will post the 4k archive in a bit. Doing the other upload on my laptop and this post on my phone. Not sure how bunkr will react to two different uploads at once from different sources.

You must be registered for see medias

4 Comments
D
DonWan commented
What are you guys using to download 4K YT videos that are age restricted? I can only find one website that does it but the audio gets separated, so I have to download a separate low quality video file and merge audio later on.... so overwhelming.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
The phone app tubemate. Will need to disable the thing that prevents nonshop apps from being downloadable. (Don't forget to turn it back on after) I haven't checked to see if there was a desktop version tbh.

There are a bunch of different websites that can do it but a lot of the time they don't have sound. I found/find them when you get taken down by just searching "download youtube videos".

Down by the river, three angels awaited me.

2 Comments
Y
yampekul commented
good collab :D

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
I do feel like they might be sirens... Calling me to my doom down by the river like that, but I also don't mind.

She's back!

4k archive

2 Comments
M
memeycat commented
thoughts-on-the-meats-back-on-the-menu-boys-scene-v0-gw85s9ke06tb1ac30df4484c2722b.webp

Alina back on the menu boys

Something new

4k archive

A second one for the day just went up

Archive

Last edited:
1 Comment
Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
Found another new channel for her. Which is to say a 4th active one. Everything seems to be reposts and all done yesterday.

This might actually be a fake account as the video quality is dog crap and there's no other info about her. I will shoot her a message on OF to see.

Yeah it's fake. Report it if you want but YT doesn't seem to give a damn about where the clicks and ad revenue comes from.

Last edited:

4k archive

Another double drop day.

Waiting for the 4k to be available to save.

1080 for now/in case

Last edited:
Comment