Requests Alpha Kat Zingano

I know this thread is messy, but this is too much to take in at once. She has an OF? And she has a breast reduction? I want to see what's going to happen with this. I think she no longer fights because of a ban or something.

incorrect, she still fighting, and meets their requirements. she's not the 1st female athlete to get a reduction and it would an assault legally if the commission held her back for that

cause the virus yeah allot of fighters have been on the burner and possibly get mixed yeah and she may go back to 125 cause the weight loss from the cleanse therapy post op yeah

but this thread ain't too bad ?

but back to da program yeah..

UPDATE!!

she's down 4 customs but semi-nude and teases yeah, let's a see how this be in the future but them rumors were legit yeah

You must be registered for see images attach

Comment
Nov 25, 2019
incorrect, she still fighting, and meets their requirements. she's not the 1st female athlete to get a reduction and it would an assault legally if the commission held her back for that

cause the virus yeah allot of fighters have been on the burner and possibly get mixed yeah and she may go back to 125 cause the weight loss from the cleanse therapy post op yeah

UPDATE!!

she's down 4 customs but semi-nude and teases yeah, let's a see how this be in the future but them rumors were legit yeah

Did you get anything custom from her?

Reactions: Dred le Judge
Comment
Nov 25, 2019

UPDATE!!

She’s got more images yp

Comment
Nov 25, 2019

UPDATE!!

She posted more.. would you share the custom content she sent you??

Comment
She signed to Bellator, and she didn't get a breast reduction, she got her implants removed because they were leaking and causing her health issues. She's on a pretty steep decline since smashing Miesha Tate and the GOAT Amanda Nunes. She just hasn't looked the same since the Rousey loss, it's like she's lost all her confidence.

I'm very surprised she has an OnlyFans. I'd be even more surprised if she actually showed anything too.

Reactions: Redking33
Comment
She posted more.. would you share the custom content she sent you??

no way, not buying, that would be for another

for her price me can get more from another yeah lol

especially a custom from MV

Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019

UPDATE!!

Right, to be clear I meant UFC. She was released from UFC she said. And I had no idea she was doing only fans or removed implants. I know she's not the first but that's a lot of news at once. Now if we can get to the bottom of of Joanna J's boob job ..that came out of nowhere and she can't fight sense ?

Comment
Nov 25, 2019
Right, to be clear I meant UFC. She was released from UFC she said. And I had no idea she was doing only fans or removed implants. I know she's not the first but that's a lot of news at once. Now if we can get to the bottom of of Joanna J's boob job ..that came out of nowhere and she can't fight sense ?
Let’s just hope cat gets naked lol

Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
Guys, when posting photos at this time please select the Thumbnail option instead of Full Image.

Reactions: condemnedone
Comment

wat she's talkin bout is that she had allot of complaints chargin 50 and more 4 customs but not nudes, lewds

?

Comment