Requests alpha_luke

Tonight’s show with new 18 year old. Likely my last post here because mgmt continues to ignore the reaction score issue while long time leechers, like the dude who linked a bunkr folder that is 80% my stuff. Dude rarely shared content until now. My score is in the shatter, and he’s finally obtained a respectable score

M
maverick872 commented
Thank you so much!!

Jolly_Roger
Jolly_Roger commented
Everyone got screwed by the database rollback, and there will always be shitheads. But you're getting 10 times the medals and thumbs up for posting original stuff vs that dipshit copying your work. We all apprciate you and know who the real hero is around here! Hopefully you will reconsider leaving. If not, thanks for all your hard work!

A
Albakeeee commented
Jolly_Roger and others—appreciate the support. For now I’ll continue to share for a bit. I’m still holding out for a fix to people who lost their score. They have fixed for some but still ignore the rest and let that douche waffle exploit the system.
here is last night’s show. Threesome with Abbi and Kayla. This is his first time fucking Abbi

This is likely my last post on this thread. This forum is filled with leechers. There are better forums out there where I will continue sharing

With new girl, Jade

1 Comment
B
bigcockdivockkk commented
a lot of us appreciate u dawg

Reposting some of my videos. Previous post’s already included some of mine.

A
Albakeeee commented
Respect?! The dude reposted screenrecordings I made for this forum and got butt hurt that he couldn’t capitalize on reposting them before I could. That is disrespect, champ

EDIT I may have misunderstood your comment Rack as telling me to show that dude respect. My apologies if I did misunderstand you

adventure4u
adventure4u commented
Thanks for editing your post to include all of the links and removing the individual link posts. We all appreciate those who contribute. Sorry you lost all your fake internet points in the data loss, we all lost 6 months of activity scores.

A
Albakeeee commented
I didn’t. You reported my post and a mod did it. I lost way more than six months and it isnt easier to climb back when people like you post post the work of others. You are taking advantage of the loss for your own gain. I looked at your pre-April posting and you have share very little. But now you are mass posting the work of others and asking for likes. I will not be sharing my recordings in this forum anymore because of you and the lack of resolution for those who lost their reaction score that they earned legitimately

R
rackattack11 commented
Albakeeee Yeah, I was showing my respect to you, all good.

Both ticket shows with Miley from yesterday

shower.

full.

A
Albakeeee commented
BangerPowBoom I appreciate that. This that show was a beast to record. I do this all on a 64g iPad Air and had to compress sections while still recording because I kept running out of space. I had to delete 20gs of videos mid show just to make sure I didn’t lose anything

token0m
token0m commented
iPad 😮? Dude, you need a proper workstation to save you from this hardship.

H
HornyMike2169 commented
Any back-ups on GoFile? Or other hoster?

V
visprasu commented
Her Links:

New Big tit girl Riley

2 Comments
D
Djemrifusn commented
is there another video from this one?

J
johnevan118 commented
reup please good sir!

Here’s another new girl Kennedy from last week. Teaser ticket show, private spy clips and final ticket show added into one

L
llary commented
were you the one who posted useless links the other day? If they weren’t unreadable maybe the post wouldn't have gotten deleted

SexySigvald
SexySigvald commented
It was figured out what file host they were on, but what made them useless what not giving any hints of what they were. I checked them and pretty much everything in there has been posted in this thread.

A
Albakeeee commented
Weird that after barely contributing for 3 years, dude takes the time to repost an others’ stuff and post garbage links all in a week. Maybe he trying to earn some fake internet points.

T
t112 commented
fire

Comment
New Asian girl, Kiana

Source from the other forum! Download and backup if possible!

4 Comments
P
Philst commented
thanks! Whats the other forum?

M
maverick872 commented
Thank you!!

L
LainRain 11 commented
thx for sharing

3k 6 6k j55j5j commented
I wonder if someone is recording this private show

Here's everything I have, reposting after the data loss. Should contain everything that was posted in this thread, or close to it. Please give a like.

106 files (39.7 GB)

1 Comment
A
Albakeeee commented
Since the original posters have now reposted their content, to show you aren’t a snipping leech, delete this post

I found these bunkrs, and there are a lot of files, I haven't had a chance to check them all, probably some repeats, but maybe also some new & useful stuff...

with maddie...
80 poorly labeled files...
and 22 other files...

Comment