Requests Alyssa Kulani

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
Nothing posted

But she’s been active on there the last few days. Probably figure it out layout/profile pics and rewards and probably setting up the $100 VIP club for “the good stuff” that most of these IG thots now do.

I would imagine it’s coming very soon

Comment

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
agreed, I'm just...slightly surprised...she did such in such a low-key manner, and from what I recall, her YT fanbase is mostly worshipping girls and some simps, so not sure how much of that audience will transfer to her OF... unless it is going to be mostly "look, I got another new puppy...while I torment Tanner..." type stuff :ROFLMAO:

Her Twitch fan base is almost entirely Male simps that beg her for an OF. I’m not sure what her average numbers are in terms of viewers but from the last few streams I’ve caught, she’s hit 500-700 a few times. Multiply that by $20-25 OF price and that’s a good starting point for her to want to try it.

I also wouldn’t underestimate the collabs she’s done with Ricegum and Nelk. Those put a ton of new eyes on her as well. She’s very close with Nelk/OF thot Celina Smith and I’m sure would collab with on OF content.

She’s certainly big enough to get one going. Word will spread quickly.

Last edited:
Comment

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
I typed way to fast and didn’t proofread. My apologies. I mean NELK and RiceGum

Massive massive Youtubers with massive fan bases that now know who Alyssa is because she has been featured on their content.

Celina Smith
Is one of the NELK boys’ girlfriends and has a massive OF/IG base and is great friends with Alyssa as well. They both modeled for NELK’s merch together.

Comment