Requests Amelie warren / little.warren

Portatoezranch

Mar 29, 2023
I had the exact same thoughts

J
jsn73 commented
Exact same thoughts like me that you also wouldn't have ever expected her to do hardcore sex stuff on her onlyfans account or why I would waste your time like this? haha

G
Gutterballs commented
Oh ffs... You 2 NPCs

J
jsn73 commented
Why is everyone so mad here? haha Is it forbidden to comment here if it's not for any leaks?

G
Gutterballs commented
Well no, but posting without content is. Comments are fine

Deleted member 5146401

Deleted Account
Nov 2, 2023

Comment
I've had this video for a long time but she pissed me off because she stole my generous payment for an additional custom and never delivered. I tried to make amends and she agreed to do another. I sent payment and nothing again. then she blocked me so my loss is your win. So here you go guys. Something you've never seen before.

I wanted a voyeur secret cam masturbation video and she kind of delivered but wasn't really what I wanted. She agreed to redo it but never delivered even after I sent some extra money for her time to redo it. Fuck this sad bitch. you can see the sadness in her eyes. She's going to be alone forever since no real man will ever want some whore that sells her body online.

S
Sistrua commented
this the funniest shit I seen all day

K
kyokutenhoux commented
these vibrator type vids are the laziest type of shit. cant even see her face and she doesnt even move lmao. toy covers her pussy too

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented

Yea she totally missed the point of the video and even offered to redo it and I agreed but she never did. i wanted one of those hidden spy cams or security camera videos. Her thing was that she didn't want to show her face and I had to explain that men dont want to see a headless naked body. Men, regardless of what women think of us. Do have emotional connections to womens faces and bodys. I personally love seeing the emotions on a womens face while shes cumming or getting pleasure.

J
jerryjumper commented
Ay reup this

A
lol i didnt pay for this, i found it somewhere else. i mean i can take it down if yall want haha

badass610
badass610 commented
Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented

Oh I wasn't meaning you personally man. but the demand for this low-quality, low-effort content. People literally paying for some of the stupidest shit out there.

I have this acquaintance that is the size of a beach ball and she does OF. Shes thinks she is all the rage because she has like 50 subs. She gets requests for her to bounce on a ball, topless, while pouring milk on herself. I swear some guys just want to see what they can pay women to do. I fuck this hooker that was once paid to stepped on little animals and crush them like mice and shit. She was asked to wear these boots and step in a kiddy pool and do it. I cut her off before she could go into detail. Like what the actual fuck? yea thats a little more extreme than most things but some of the people out there are fucking weird. How is that remotely erotic or sexual and appealing. lol

Thefrustratedone
Thefrustratedone commented
bros comments on another thread are about finger a cat plushie. He's a freak lol

Jun 13, 2021
found some of here stuff here

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented

Jesus, go watch the fucking videos and make your own assumptions instead of arguing here. Like I'm fucking dealing with children. I swear.

C
clownbobXX commented
If you can't handle a fairly reasonable response to a point you're bent on making, maybe stfu in the first place?

J
Jenny696969 commented
Agreed, the bitch got fat