Requests Andreabrownvera

Its my first time posting hopefully it works for y’all

Again this is just the few stuff I got from the payperview content

I’ll be getting more in the next coming days to see if they are any good

I also talk to Andrea a week ago and she said she’s still contemplating doing actual nude vids/pics and will probably and slowly push out actual sex content in the near future if she ends up getting more people to subscribe

3 Comments
D
Deleted member 4300511 commented
Legend - thank you for the drop and it would be amazing to see her nude/having sex. Hope for more!

Dnique91
Dnique91 commented
my pleasure 😇 there will be more coming soon

I can get all her stuff she posts but that’ll take some time 😂

I’ll update every time I get more

Look out for more maybe next week

ceeeej
ceeeej commented
Care to reup?

Her last onlyfans post on her wall was Nov 28

Since then she only posted 3 payperview content

So in reality she hasn’t been that active the last few weeks (waste of my 15 bucks for this month)

I haven’t got her new payperview stuff yet that’ll be hopefully in 1-3 days from now ( Christmas and bdays took thousands from me 😂🤦🏽‍♂️)

Comment
Long post rant —-😈
Regarding her recent post ( the school girl mini skirt outfit ) she did post that on her onlyfans but it’s only a few pictures similar to what she posted on her instagram

She has posted 2 videos of herself wearing that outfit and also posted 2 or 3 videos in the last few days of another But I haven’t paid for them yet

I don’t know what’s going on with her lately she only posted on her wall once this month and it’s similar pics as her Instagram yet she keeping the few vids she did post strictly to her pay per view

And she only posts usually 1 or 2 times every other week normally except this month Yet she posts herself dancing on Instagram almost everyday 🙄🤦🏽‍♂️ so she obviously has the time so I don’t understand her reasons

Maybe she knows about some of her content being leaked and that’s why she been doing this as of late

Either way she could possibly lose her actual subscribers by not being very active and that’s not even mentioning the barely good vids she do post 🤷🏾‍♂️

Comment
[url=https://jpg4.su/img/S5Nqv5]
You must be registered for see images

Comment
[url=https://jpg4.su/img/S5Nzsf]
You must be registered for see images

Dnique91
Dnique91 commented
i agree , I just wish the leaker/s would have waited until she atleast start posting nudes or some actual sex content first before now we may not get that and if she does post that type of content lord knows how much she’ll be selling that , she just posted a payperview vid last night that’s 1 minute and 45 seconds long for $30 lol smh

D
Deleted member 4867282 commented
any updates Dnique91? She's been hyping that bootyparty stuff on IG so I'm guessing no nudes on OF yet?

Dnique91
Dnique91 commented
nope nothing at since I last checked , I actually decided to unsubscribe from her on March 1,

This will be the second year of the booty party dance/concert , last year I went and it was nice but it’s just nothing more than dancing/twerking and music combined with it just being overcrowded

It was just a waste of $15 a month if she wasn’t gonna be posting anything but stuff she can put on her Instagram , last I checked she posted 2 times since I unsubscribe but I can’t see them but doubt it’s worth it

I’ll resubscribe in the near future after some time has gone by to see if she’s gotten better in being consistent

G
Gaggyyyy33 commented
Anything new guys?