Requests Anthia Mo

So I have bought some of the $100-200 videos.. they're really not that good and they're pretty deceptive. So like, she'll break a 10 min video down into 5 separate videos that are $200 each. Then they may not even be 10 minutes as she'll overlap them. So like, part 2 will start out with the last 30 seconds of part 1 so you're really not getting the lengths you pay for. She did have one where she opens her legs with a see through underwear which was pretty good. You have to be careful though bc she'll say she's wearing see thru underwear in some of them, but they'll be super lacy sometimes so you can't really see anything. Just overall very deceptive.

But yeah, nervous to join that group in case of getting caught. Happy to discuss though. Hopefully the negative reviews will yield better results from her later as it is unfortunate that she's so deceptive with people who are willing to spend the most on her content. It should be the opposite.
Unfortunately I also 100% agree with this take on her. She is super hot, but her content is overpriced and deceptive on what it contains. I wish I had saw this before I became the next sucker to fall for it. No offense. :)

Comment