Off Topic ASMR Girl you wish would do NSFW content

As the title suggests what is an ASMR girl you wish would do nsfw content or go nude. My choice is Tena ASMR, I’ve been watching her for yearsssss and she has never done anything even close to nsfw. Id love to see her just oil up her tits and do a JOI or something. How about you guys, who do you wanna see her freaky with a mic.

Attachments

• B2D2FFA7-4FAC-4E84-AA31-15AF98D64B3B.jpeg
    B2D2FFA7-4FAC-4E84-AA31-15AF98D64B3B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Aug 5, 2020
Pretty much all of them like there are very little ASMR Girls that do good content and of them a few that do good ASMR content.

Those being Network, Gina Carla, Bunny Martha, Ginger!!, Karuna(previously), Maddy, Maimy, Orenda, peas and pies, bellabrookz, diddly are the ones making NSFW ASMR content.

People i'd love to go the route these people have done are Scottish Murmurs, Mermaid Whispers, Darling ofcourse, glow, catplant, pelegea too bad the chance of any of those doing so is low. Maybe mermaid whispers..

Comment
Gibi
Jocie B (Zero chance but damn she's so pretty)
Scottish Murmurs ASMR (Christ almighty how I'd love to see those puppies in all their glory).
imviolet_ (great body)
Tiptoe tingles
Honeygirl (she's got Onlyfans but I don't see her going nude)

1 Comment
Sarastro
Sarastro commented
I agree with Honeygirl (I think she needs to make bj's to phalic shaped objects) and Tiptoe Tingles ASMR, especially with these pigtails and the innocent look(when I saw the preview already gave me a boner):