Requests ASMRBliss - OMG

xehar93488

May 22, 2022
Hi (first of all, sorry if my english isnt too good) there is a way to create an account (like paypal) where we can donate like a dollar per person and after that, pay the video on the (patreon,fansly, etc) on the other account with this money?
The access of the accounts has to be just one person of trust. At first can be hard to trust who can be the one, but after time of share the videos, this person is gonna get more trusted right?

Comment
She is back on youtube

You must be registered for see medias

3 Comments
B
berikano321 commented
bump this thread, lets keep it alive.

0duqw08hfewf commented
does anyone have her old youtube videos

P
Playerjay69 commented

found this

2 Comments
LuvULong*Time
LuvULong*Time commented
Wish more would share her stuff in here.

B
berikano321 commented
she's running an onlyfans offer of 50% off, its 12 dollars for one month, if 12 people give one dollar we can buy it and get 33 videos, anyone interested? if we dont get the 12, i am willing to put the rest.

Comment

4 Comments
LuvULong*Time
LuvULong*Time commented
Thanks for the share mate! Does she still sell lewd ASMR content, because it has been the longest time since anyone has shared that of her. Still funny that she doesn't show her face when her literally pfp used to be off her face.

B
berikano321 commented
i think she still sells custom lewd ASMR videos but you have to message her for that.

LuvULong*Time
LuvULong*Time commented
For real? That sucks as that was like her main thing back in the day, sexy ASMR vids.

B
berikano321 commented
yeah, i mean, you can still find some by subscribing to her onlyfans, fansly or patreon but i think she's not that active these days.