Self Promotion Ass and feet planned on OF! ;-)

Yourlittlekittykat

Sep 11, 2020
Hello guys! My name is Kat ( obviously not ;-) ) and I am a german party girl that really likes the idea of creating content for asslovers and feetlovers.
I want to create an onlyfans account soon and am here to ask you guys what kind of content you would love to get if I could convince some of you to give it a try.
I am planning to maybe make a follower price of 4.99 per month for sexy photos, teasing and once in a while something more spicy and uncensored.
The rest would be custom content for a fair price of around 15-50 € depending what kind of content you might want.
Lenghts would be around 3-5 minutes and of course I would also offer photosets.
I am ok with doing ass teasing, anal play including fingering, plugs and dildos and I also wanna here some ideas if you like so that I can have some content ready once I am starting my OF.
Guys are telling me that I have a very sweet looking butthole and it really likes to be in the middle of the action! ;-)
Tell me what you think, what you would love to see from a little kitty like me and whatever comes in your mind. ;-)
Enough talk now. Lemme give you an idea of my body here and maybe we´ll see each other soon.

P.S. I won´t show face, sorry, but as for my ass and feet, there is no limit exept for physical ones 🙃

Kisses!

Attachments

• IMG_5801.JPG
    IMG_5801.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5799.JPG
    IMG_5799.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5803.JPG
    IMG_5803.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Bootyfreak
D

Deleted member 584993

This sounda very nice and you are having quite a fine looking booty there! ;-)
Do you gape?
How often do you plan posting stuff on the site per week?
This might get very interesting.

Reactions: Yourlittlekittykat
Comment