AyumiAnimeX

Last edited:
3 Comments
A
asdfjklsemicolon commented
she's doing a lot of BG on manyvids and she looks fucking hot

T
Tintin23 commented
Wanted to buy some vids, but manyvids blocks my pay, dunno why. Her vids are for 25 bucks, when I asked her to send me what I wanted on Onlyfans, she wanted 150 for one :KEKL:

A
it looks like the good BG are mostly $200 (crazy) but currently marked down to $50

Bad news folks. Today I was checking her Manyvids account for new BG vids, and it seems she's completely deleted it 👎
On the other hand, it didn't come as a complete surprise since she had deleted some her most recent BG videos. Too bad, but at least I was able to gather some of her BG stuff a few months ago in this forum. Thanks flatonfloor for recovering most of them👌

Here you are all the BG clips I have, including some early ones:

Last edited:
3 Comments
A
you have to admit, she really improved the quality between the first gofile and the second gofile.

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented

Agreed, she seems definitely more motivated than with her now ex, but there's still too much POV for my taste (i'd like to see her banged from other angles as well). What I don't understand is why the dude keeps blurring his face. Everyone knows who he is, basing on the tattoos and locks...

8e46d786df3942d988de96747b377138_464_464dc89eeada60bf81a.jpg b5d9197605c84eb191e9966bdf7008f6_464_464f16c7b80cd6d35a7.jpg maxresdefault75d521b33944e296.md.jpg

Last edited:
D
Derickaderp commented
Oh man, that's a shame.

Hopefully we managed to archive a lot of her old vids.

Well, seems it was a false alarm, but just in case... :sneaky:

Last edited:
4 Comments
K
kevlarrun commented
thanks, i got mixed feelings about her now, she was one of my favs early on until she got with that dirty looking russian pimp lol

T
Tintin23 commented
g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented

Nope, and couldn't get it on time before she deleted it 👎

S
Stevenage72689 commented
she has a sale on all her fuck vids on manyvids again not sure if its the same in the pic above but there's a vid with the yellow bra she has on

Her latest photoshoot:

OF preview & set:

D
Derickaderp commented
So... Is there a full version of that vid?

That absolutely amazing fit body oiled up is a gorgeous sight the behold.

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented
Not that I know of 👎

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented
yes, there is. This was posted yesterday:

ayumi5fa38538f0c341b9.md.jpg

D
Derickaderp commented

Nice! Well, thanks in advance to whoever posts that. Which, judging by the posts here, most likely you.

So, thanks in advance, my dude!

Two more BG vids:

g_quagmire
g_quagmire commented
Thx, but Ayumi's starting to grow stale, as she hasn't published any new vid since Christmas 👎

F
flatonfloor commented
She's still wankable, but lack of new vids is a bumer.

A
still looks incredible oiled up but yeah you can tell she's aging

J
jaklopez560788 commented
Any more?