Requests baristaerica (Barista Erica)

Comment
Nov 2, 2023
I have the BG shower video. Want to buy the Halloween fuck but it’s another 200$

M
mastroooo commented
Would you mind sharing or not? Just read your post... We really don't see the point of it...

T
Tomb08 commented
can you tell she's getting fucked though?

J
jpdido2 commented
None of her shit is worth the price tag she puts on it can see anything anyways all of them were a waste of money

M
mastroooo commented
Wow!! What a way to encourage people to share! Moreover... who has the balls to critizice anything here when you have shared 0 posts??? ZERO! Give me a break!!!

Talking about shower videos.. Here are some shower pics while we wait for our friend Gurlock332 to share what he says he has in the previous post...

Last edited:
1 Comment
L
larsonk84 commented
Yo! 🔥🔥🔥

Here is some BJ video enjoy

4 Comments
S
seattlesimmer commented
Grateful for your sharing but this is so fucking weird. Like an episode of twilight zone.

T
Tomb08 commented
thank you for this, I seriously questioned if this was even her at first. But you can see the red tattoo on her upper back briefly. This is the most I've seen out of her.

M
mastroooo commented
This is really one of the best findings of the year... Kudos and thank you sir!!

Has anybody found any of these videos already??

C
cocaineman2000 commented
same

M
mastroooo commented
If you have them, would you be so nice to make an over recording with another phone or at least a screenshot of them... just to have an idea? We'll thank you.

E
EscanorSinofpride commented
can't you just do a screen recording?

C
charles_michaels commented
You can always just right click > save through external addons/extensions.

It's not the one we've all been looking for but it's something...

S
sdsuphilip commented
She says she’s doing b/g now. But idk if its just one of those fakes where you can’t see anything

T
Tomb08 commented
She just posted a vibrator ppv. Hopefully it's not the one already here.

E
EscanorSinofpride commented
Welp, she did a video with a blowjob that I saw earlier in this post, she was blindflded and not naked, so well...not os good tbh

T
Tomb08 commented
She just posted a reasonably priced dildo ppv, but I've been burned by her before so I still don't really trust her