Requests baristaerica (Barista Erica)

Here's another gift for you guys

M
mastroooo commented
A
Alexclaw commented
I have the solo video in my dms just haven't purchased it and I'm not sure about the B/G video because I told her I'm not into that content so she doesn't send it to me.

T
Tomb08 commented
She has such a great ass. And lately it's gotten bigger, the new vibrator vid was underwhelming considering she was supposed to be showing more. It was same

E
EroMojo commented
Anyone get any decent titty pics with her? I hadn't had much success in the past

Enjoy B/G sex

C
cpcpcp12 commented
thanks so much! hopefully soon she will show it all.

T
Tomb08 commented
Can I ask how much this one cost? Just trying to see what kinda range this costs

T
tourist13 commented
$50. it used to be like $200 for something like this. her range sucks something good with nip slips can be $10 and something that sucks can be $75 it looks like she is trying to fix her prices.

Muzaman
Muzaman commented
Brother you are a G.O.A.T no cap.

Mar 1, 2023
Certainly not nude, but this is a decent little tease

3 Comments
M
mastroooo commented
Nice * right there.. blindfolded BJ, doggy fucking, fantasizing with two cocks... she is definitely getting more comfortable with each new post...

T
Tomb08 commented
this is from at least a year ago, but yeah she is loosening up. I think she needs the money.

C
cpcpcp12 commented
dont matter the reason more = better

Sorry for the delay but here's are the ones I said I'd upload awhile back.

4 Comments
T
Tomb08 commented
Nice, anyone buy the shower dildo one? I was about to but I asked her if the shower door was fogged up and she wouldn't say that it wasn't. So I took that to mean that it was and I wouldn't be able to see anything

A
Alexclaw commented
She never shows anything in her stuff. I think she will eventually at least it sounds like it... told her to send me a video that actually shows her spreading and clit rubbing she told me 2k lmfao

C
cpcpcp12 commented
lol yea right good luck with that. 2k is insane. Even 200 i thought was insane. She getting smart now figure sell 30-40$ to 5000 people way better than selling 200$ video to the 10 crazy enough to buy it.

A
Alexclaw commented
Lol yeah she tripping on 2k... I do think it's just a matter of time before she actually reveals the goods though.