Requests Beatrice Wolf

A
Annoyingusername commented
And one additional photo from this set

T
tujefamelapela commented
Is this content from her Onlyfans? Thanks for sharing!

A
Get the idea she is newly single by her IG. BF looked like a loser btw, maybe he finally figured out Beatrice does a lot for cash..?

A
And something from her Bestfans page. Can somebody explain what the fuck is up with celebforum dot to? Posts which actually share interesting stuff get wiped almost instantly? Pretty fucking annoying. The famous open pussy shot mentioned couple posts above (PPV for 40 euro) was shown, but before I could grab it the whole post was wiped 🤬 Besides that they have this shitty member-tier-system (guy who posted that PPV photo openly also linked an album to his collection which was only accessible from silver (and up) member level) and also a paid VIP status (gives to show what a bunch of losers they are)

EDIT: Anyone here who has access to her other thread on celebforum dot to? (guess that is where all the good stuff went) If so, please rip and share here
https://celebforum. to/threads/beatrice-wolf.102180/

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2019

A clip from Pl@yboy Germany (Premium) with some hints of pussy :love: combined with those fantastic natural 32E tits a true joy to watch 🥲

If only she showed some decent full frontal in her shots for Playmate of the Year she maybe would have a chance against all those plastic dolls. Iirc she is the ONLY ONE with natural tits this year (German Playmate of the Year) and alone for that she should win.

Comment
preview pic of PLOY group shoot

3 Comments
T
trallala commented
She does show full frontal views in her "pay per view" stuff, at least I saw a nice stripping video and some full nude photos. [url=https://pixhost.to/show/0/323736151_bea-nude.png][/URL]
And she told a friend who knows her a little that she did not have any problems to show her pussy and did in her shoot but Playboy used different photos.

T
trallala commented
Cant share the material right now, sorry for that. I can tell you for sure she didn't have any problems with full frontal nudes in her Playboy shoot (but Playboy or the photographer decided to publish other pics, playmates don't have any impact on the choice of pics). And at the time she had her shooting she did not even think about OnlyFans or similar things.

From MYM - OF posts

1 Comment
girlilike
girlilike commented
Also link in gofile

Apr 24, 2019
New link (I can't see shit again so if anyone does please rip and share here :)

celebforum. to/threads/beatrice-wolf.103826/

And for now, a slightly better quality of those infamous 40 EUR PPV shots:
(still looking to get source quality, but at least we have something for the mean time)

3 Comments
T
tujefamelapela commented
Seems like the link was taken down shortly after published because of DMCA a few days ago. If you search on celebforum "Beatrice Wolf" you can find this thread where (mostly) German users comment about it.
https://celebforum. to/threads/beatricewlf-bestfans.75459/page-2#posts

Still, no other links or pics were shared tho. Commenters seem indifferent about creating a new link / post.

Thanks for posting those two!

A
That thread is where I got the link from but it got taken down within 30 minutes 😡 Could be that the mods of that board have an order (she is German like the main population of that board) from the DMCA handlers to take down everything about her asap?

T
tujefamelapela commented

Yeah, it could be. Never heard of celebforum before. The way I found Beatrice was on sztar.com (which was taken down due to a server error, supposedly the mods are working to bring back up). Sztar had a massive thread of German playmates and every month some folks (Renoir and hellincel69) published both pics and videos to the community for free.

Sadly, the last time I tried to login found the website was down (around late February), so I'm hoping they can "revive" so to speak, the forum.

I have some pics of Beatrice, but mostly of her Playboy shoot (both March 2022 and Playmate des Jahres 2023), nothing fancy or her onlyfans. I've gathered what I can heh.

Sep 1, 2021
If one is willing to pay supposedly €40 + VAT (for two pictures) on top of the monthly fee + VAT, one might get to see an explicit view of her Kitty...

4 Comments
Death Row
Death Row commented
Yeah... Sure. Of course she will show it. Not.

T
trallala commented

She does show it. Photographer is not the best, but you can see all of her private parts.

Death Row
Death Row commented
M
Michaelwen23210 commented