She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Requests - BellaTingles | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Requests BellaTingles

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Ordered one from her. She does non-nude light-nsfw stuff
 
2 Comments | Top reacted
GODL!K3
GODL!K3 commented
would you share it?
If you don't want to upload+post it yourself, you can send me the file via DM and I'll do it for you :)
 
Shibe
Shibe commented
I was waiting multiple weeks for her to deliver, ended up cancelling my custom from her lol
 
Yeah after three months of waiting i refunded and cancelled
 
4 Comments | Top reacted
T
Thicclover68 commented
That's interesting as I bought one from her months ago and she delivered it within a few days. I no longer have it though, I had to make room, and it wasn't the best
 
J
Joejoesshabadu commented
So it seems like she has been going through some shit in her life, and had it been communicated....id likely have waited longer. But when months blow by and theres literally no word or video I have to assume scam, ya know?
 
C
Crapple commented
She has a new goth fabric scratching vid on her patreon. Looks like you can see her nips.
 
M
mimonbaraka commented
i think shes incredibly lazy. talks about wanting a sugar daddy all the time
 
she said on youtube stream that she now has an onlyfans but not uploaded anything yet.
And yeah, basically constantly talks about wantiing money from guys. But apparently she would be willing to do a lot of stuff in custom videos.
 
1 Comments
C
Crapple commented
She's pregnant now so I don't think we'll get anything from her now
 
M
mimonbaraka commented
wow, didnt expect this. big mistake given her mental constitution
 
C
Crapple commented
M
mimonbaraka commented
struggling with depression and what not. not leaving her flat for a week. she just failed uni and is left with about 20k debt.
 
C
Crapple commented
I bet she’d feel better if she took her top off.