Off Topic Best JAV website?

Comment
I have been watching JAV for several years and these are my favorite webs:

In that one there is a huge variety with a very accurate search bar. It also has uncensored categories AND reduced censorship in censored movies or even some uncensored leaked versions of them!! and that's not very common to find.
(It has been working very smoothly but now I got an error 500, being fixed in no time for sure, so if you get the same error just bookmark then come back later. You won't regret it).

Another one is Very complete one also, with different streaming (high quality) options and downloads too.

This one I like it because it has an "English sub" category... sometimes it's nice to get into the plot of the movie :p

This is a good source to search for some rare titles, some of which you won't find anywhere else. The quality is not THAT good tho.

If you like some fetish movies well... you have this one. It's not for streaming though, you will need a debrider or a premium account for downloading.

Lastly but not less, here most of the movies are HD or even Full HD, and also with the option to download the original quality videos (the majority are +5gb).

Hope you like them!

Comment