- Aug 17, 2026
- 68
- 412
- 7,236
This is pretty niche, so I'd be surprised. But, if you are into medieval weapons, and modern repros thereof, you've probably heard of a swordsmith named Adam Bodorics. Thing about Adam is that he likes to do nude photoshoots with attractive women demonstrating his weapons on a Patreon page called "Blades and Ladies". What he does falls into the category of "artful nude" and can be explicit, but not in a sexual way.
If any of his subscribers hang out here and wouldn't mind sharing, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of sword nerds who would be appreciative, and you might also help his business by bringing exposure to the beautiful blades he has the beautiful ladies modelling.
His Patreon site:
[Login or Register to view]There are some NN sets of the various models as well. The covergirl is Kitti.
You can see some of the nude content on his Bluesky (if you don't have Bluesky, do what I do and use [Login or Register to view]).
[Login or Register to view]
Thanks to anyone that can contribute!
A selection of recent posts to the BS account:
[Login or Register to view]
If any of his subscribers hang out here and wouldn't mind sharing, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of sword nerds who would be appreciative, and you might also help his business by bringing exposure to the beautiful blades he has the beautiful ladies modelling.
His Patreon site:
[Login or Register to view]There are some NN sets of the various models as well. The covergirl is Kitti.
You can see some of the nude content on his Bluesky (if you don't have Bluesky, do what I do and use [Login or Register to view]).
[Login or Register to view]
Thanks to anyone that can contribute!
A selection of recent posts to the BS account:
[Login or Register to view]

























