Requests Bree Madison

Big upskirt on instagram...

Comment
Mar 7, 2022
Her OF is definitely run by an agency, or someone other than her. They are online 24/7. They are very good at playing the "innocent" type before turning pervy and wanting to "have fun together" as they send increasingly higher priced 20 second video clips. Prices start at $25 and worked their way up to $85. I played along and bought the first two. They showed nothing. She was fully clothed. Michael Jackson music in the background.
I questioned "How do I know it's even you?" and they got all defensive. Never denied it wasn't her. Later, when I made an AI joke, they got defensive again. Again, never denied.
They are very good at guilt trips and trying to act all innocent while seducing you. However, I am 99 percent sure it's not actually this girl you're "talking" to.

B
Bobbiiboy commented
A good amount is the management team. Most run collective groups. If you notice her Avabrooks, teleaevansss,shysashy... I'm sure there is more all run the same designed content. It's nothing new. They use the girls and rotate their own money to pull from people and collect on the back end. Using affiliates and whitepage listings and such. They are probably charging the girls 20% or more to use them. I've seen it first hand with friends who thought they could earn extra money. They run it like a Mary Kay of adult content.

F
forthetruth7 commented
Does anyone know of the girl currently calling herself "yoitslily" is also in the same stable of girls. I swear I have seen her before but can't find if she had a prior account. Any help would be awesome gents.

B
billii1 commented
bro the agency is pumping atm, they have like 12 OF/CB girls now

S
Spammusubi8008 commented
What agency is this? And you mentioned shysashy was likely part of it too?

She'sl ive right now on CB!

3 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Lol would have been noteworthy if she was actually nude or something. She just does the same thing (or basically the same thing) every stream. She's hot and kinda entertaining (at least more than other cam models) but even she gets boring after awhile.

digashek
digashek commented
W
WinnieXxX commented
Come on Bree please your fans, make us a BG video