Off Topic Bunkr

Ricardo779

Leaker
Aug 18, 2022
yes some problems right now, most of my albums get a error really annoying, hope they fix it bunkr was always really good

Comment

Deleted member 3335934

Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
Aug 9, 2022
guys any help on bunkr videos not loading and ehn pressing download it redirects to an error page, any fixes on that?

Comment
Comment
anyone having troubling with bunkr today? won't let me download, just time out. i do have spectrum but it was working until today now sure what happen.

2 Comments
U
usernamenotfound789 commented
I cant open videos or albums. My guess is that it will come back in a day or two with a different domain that needs to be manually added in

T
taking2long commented

i was able to open the vids but not the download, i will check again later. :)

Is anyone else having issues with Bunkr.io or bunkr.sk where you cannot connect to the videos/images due to an SSL connection failure?
The error is SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

2 Comments
T
taking2long commented
hello, i ran into this problem from the post above, it seem like there a data cap now? it was working for me today but after 3gb or 2gp download the website stop working and it just won't load anymore to download or to watch

T
taking2long commented

it looks like their servers are down right now

Last week I noted there was a DDoS Guard button before you could download.
Now, for me the download button completely times out.
The only possible way seems to be playing the video and downloading through the "save video as" option, which sometimes saves it as a .htm file that you have to rename.
This way is extremely time consuming to download many files, not to mention a lot of ads, I hope it will go back to like it was before. Seeing previous comments it looks like some instability occurs from time to time, but seems like this is happening for a long time now. At least for me.

Comment