Requests California TV

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
California TV show

• In the first video there is a 3 minute , fully nude teasing video from Gabriela - Unfortunately for me, such videos are not of great value, because I don't understand Portuguese - But for Portuguese-speaking guys, I cut all the dialogues only with Gabriela - A fragment of a nude video with Gabriela was interpolated at 60 fps and embedded in her cut

Video Cutting - Only Gabriela (y) - 60 Fps with variable frame rate - 13:47 min
Gabi Saleh e Marília Oliveira - Full Video - 30 Fps - 22:49 min
You must be registered for see medias
  • In the next video there are a lot of conversations, not enough naked content in one word, a show in the kitchen - naked tits and a lot of chatter - I won't have time today , but tomorrow I will cut all the most interesting moments.

Master Sexy - Final - Gabi Saleh e Clara Wellen - 28:55 min
Cutting all the moments of Gabriela with a naked pussy in the market

California TV show

Especial de Natal 2022 - 33:53 min
G@bi S@leh - Cl@ra Wellen - Giov@nna Genesini- L@na Borges- N@tasha Sreffens

Last edited:
1 Comment
S
scottjack884 commented
c é foda mano. c teria o "de ferias com california" tbm? e alguns dos podcasts q n vazaram ainda, além do master sexy da clara, sem ser a final, o primeiro dela. desculpa mendigar mas to doido pra ver esses tbm

Crazy Gringo

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
Master Sexy - Cl@ra Wellen e C@h Inácio
  • Cah Inácio - Cut out her moments - 3 minutes playing topless with a dildo and 40 seconds dancing completely naked
  • Clara Wellen - Cut out her moments - 1:40 minutes dancing completely naked
Links To The Full Video - 22:07 min
- - - - -
Cah Inácio Moments - 3:40 min
Clara Wellen Moments - 1:40 min
Happy New Year guys! - I wish everyone a good celebration and have a good time!

Comment

Crazy Gringo

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
California Adventure - Perfect video editing

Rework - Absolutely perfect video montage of Gabriela's moments - 10 Hours of careful work

• Vamos começar com os momentos de Gabriela. A edição do vídeo está absolutamente perfeita pessoal, não saí do editor de vídeo por dez horas para editá-lo, não consigo contar quantas músicas refiz para criar transições absolutamente perfeitas para que pudéssemos aproveitar ao máximo todos os momentos apenas com Gabriela. E para que o vídeo não pareça editado ao mesmo tempo (Como se a própria equipe de edição de vídeo da Califórnia tivesse planejado assim) - Como sempre, coloquei toda a minha alma nisso e acabou sendo perfeito.
  • Let's start with Gabriela's moments. The video editing is absolutely perfect guys, I didn't leave the video editor for ten hours to edit it, I can't count how many songs I remade in order to create absolutely perfect transitions so that we could fully enjoy all the moments only with Gabriela. And so that the video does not look edited at the same time (As if the California video editing team itself planned it that way) - As usual, I put my whole soul into it, and it turned out to be just perfect.

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

Only Gabriela's moments - - 03:38 min - (y) - 💦
  • O vídeo completo a partir do qual foi criada a videomontagem dos momentos de Gabriela - Correção de cores foi feita
  • The full video from which the video montage of Gabriela's moments was created - Color correction was made

Links para o vídeo completo - 10:36 min
Summer Games - California - 2 Parts

• A seguir temos aqueles dois vídeos grandes que foram encontrados hoje enquanto eu renderizava a montagem do vídeo da Gabriela - Começaremos pela segunda parte, porque é a mais interessante, quase não há conteúdo nu na primeira parte.
  • Dica - todo o conteúdo mais interessante começa após o minuto 27 - não agradeça
  • Next we have those two big videos that were found just today while I was rendering Gabriela's video montage - We will start with the second part, because it is the most interesting, there is almost no naked content in the first part.
  • Hint -all the most interesting content starts after the 27th minute - do not thank

Parte №2 - Links para o vídeo completo - 52:32 min - 2.09 Gb
A prévia mostra um dos melhores episódios do vídeo - The preview shows one of the best episodes in the video

Parte №1 - Links para o vídeo completo - 41:19 min - 1.54 Gb
  • As raparigas tentaram recrutar uma bela beleza para as suas fileiras - Seu pai teve que levá-la para longe deles à força - :ROFLMAO:- A rapariga é bonita e quente - 💞

Last edited:
3 Comments
zero_link
zero_link commented
The others are Agnes, Yaa/Lua and Gabys
you deserve to be the one sharing and getting all reaction points and credit!

Alucard97
Alucard97 commented
You are a legend!

S
SandManBR commented
Você é uma lenda! vlw amigo!