Requests catieosaurus / schmateyosaurus

I have a decent collection, it's slowly uploading along with everything else I used to have on here before the purge, give it some time and it'll be all here

J
JerkerTheLurker commented
She really is. Her demeanor, her voice, her body, literally perfect.

N
Nerdpurest13 commented
J
jac20x6 commented
I put some in an album here. I don't know how many of those "Birthday Edging" videos she did, but I'd love to grab them all if there are more than what I have!

Joppoply
Joppoply commented
I'm away from my machine at present, when I get home I'll re-up and slap a new link up

It's back up lads

J
JerkerTheLurker commented
if you mean the finale to her edging series a massive whale bought sole rights to it. She didn't give a number but implied he paid for about half a year of rent and utilities for it.

J
jac20x6 commented
Damn, well if you're going to spend that much on any of her videos, I guess that's the one to buy.

I
Ill Kasiator commented
There's a new 2:30 masturbation video out for "only" $100.

J
jac20x6 commented
I can't even begin to imagine what would need to be in a video for me to pay $100 for it. But clearly there are people who will pay that so good on her!

Nov 16, 2020

A
attache17x commented
Can you reup this? The link doesn't work. Thanks.

J
JMaximus commented
A
attache17x commented
Thanks. I have all those. Does she have any other OF content? I've seen several shares and it's mostly the same videos.

J
jac20x6 commented
There is more content, but from what I understand its very expensive so chances are nobody has bothered to spend the money and leak it.