Fakes Celebrity Deepfake mega dump (Mondomonger, Toasty, SPT, Mr. Babe, FOXDIE36...)

Jan 30, 2023
I have a few to contribute. Been a lurker for quite some time. An I have some I haven't seen posted on any of the deepfake sites or on here. Forgive me if there is a repost here or there.

Olivia Munn :

Ariana Grande :

Jessica Alba:

Megan Fox:

3 Comments
A
Aydrian commented
Finally some decent fakes. I was starting to think none existed anymore.

J
Jupinel commented
Wow! Good job!

50goatjohncena commented
Password?

[Mr. Babe] Ellen Page:

Daisy-Ridley:

S
sonicare commented
pisstaker
pisstaker commented
I recommend uploading on bunkr instead. Mega uploads go down and you lose your account.

D
deepfake9998 commented
Bunkrr.su requires an invitation code to register and upload. Also, anyone with a Mega account can copy the videos, so anyone with a mega account will have a copy of the videos.

42fan77 commented
Has anyone seen a BG with Elliot Page & Ellen Page?

lazeeassss

Feb 8, 2024
Anyone have emmanuelle chriqui?

H
hevaz commented
Y
yoopi69 commented
looks like begging works sometimes :PepeLaugh:

L
lazeeassss commented
🙏🙏🙏

H
hevaz commented
Oct 7, 2022
does anyone have this?

2 Comments
J
jizzleberry69 commented
FFS this is NOT a request thread

A
Aydrian commented
It's also not a complaining about requests thread, but both happen in equal measure.

Please backup with better gofile or pixeldrain cause bunkr can't and free gofile is not going to hold on for long.

[REUP] 2022 FOXIDE Melissa Benoist

2 Comments
D
Dotcum commented
same again

M
mmkkttoo commented
Anyone got this one?

Dec 31, 2022
I know requests are often not welcome. But I am a long time lurker and I have really struggled to find this. Has anyone got TMBDF Milly Alcock #1 and #2 full? Thanks

• Dislike
Reactions: jiggaman98
1 Comment
K
killbands commented
https://pixeldrain.com/l/5zb8MpWD Got a replyban off simpcity obtaining this. Apparently I am illiterate but I would have thought you'd be near clinically blind as a supermod on a wanking website. Love you Poki! :PepeClown:

Given that the majority of creators, save for a very few exceptions, failed to meet my preferences, I opted to experiment with AI, resulting to make the following video. Without prior experience, I managed to achieve, after several attempts, a very good result.

My goal is ΝΟΤ profit-driven, so please don't sending messages. I am doing this solely to experiment with AI.

From time to time, if I am satisfied with any of my creations, I will post them.

I present to you:

Makukula This is Ciri ΝΟΤ portrayed by Freya Allan

S
Supernova123456 commented
I've tried this on my own too. A good trick is to do a face search on the model and then find there spicy doppelganger to create the video.

F
FookinPr0n commented

Can you choose more than one photo to ensure the source model is refined and be accurate to all facial expressions? If it's only one, what advice can you give as far as profile and expression?

Makukulas
Makukulas commented
FookinPr0n
Unfortunately, I haven't found the golden mean. The AI of the program isn't the best, and perhaps that's because I'm using the free version. Also, the graphics card might play a huge role.

So, a crucial factor in achieving a successful result is the photo you choose as well as the "model." Something I've noticed is that if I create a teaser with five to ten seconds from each scene and then add the final video, the result is better.But I can't confirm it with certainty afterwards.

Αs a final conclusion, the program falls short in mouth when make oral and profile facial expressions when one eye isn't open enough as well as when the eyes are constantly closed or half-closed.
For this reason, the videos I've uploaded as well as those I've prepared so far are short in duration.

A
Aetherblade commented
I couldn't find it, if you already said somewhere; what software is it you are using?

Nov 4, 2023
Does somebody have a collection of 4k deepfake vr videos. badass610 mentioned that there is one uploaded but I cant find it. Would be really nice if someone could help me out.

3 Comments
W
Wongholefool commented
Page 42 ts

Z
Zehira commented
He said that he would upload his collection, but then never followed through, despite reaffirming that he would in an edit last month.

Regardless, please direct your question to a requests thread. Despite the number of request posts here, this isn't one. This is a dumping thread.

T
TriPlushy commented