Requests Charlotte Hanna?

Jul 30, 2021
Hi all, new here :) not sure if it's been posted before, but below is Charlotte_hanna/Charlottehere etc shower fingering video. I don't have premium gofile so it will expire eventually, anyone who has premium, feel free to repost if needed :) enjoy!

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
Thanks for posting the 1 thing thats already all over the internet

A
Afroguy1 commented
fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
See, can already tell that's a lie because the cutting and editing is exactly the same as the one previously posted and she stopped selling that clip and is trying to get it pulled from every site

A
Afroguy1 commented
well i recorded it from OF purchases so afraid to say it's true... and you say it's all over the Internet, but also that she's removing it from everywhere... both can't be true mate. What does it matter anyway? You're the only one with a problem :)

are there any other websites have anything good like this?

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
same username as the dirty leeching scumbag that tried to add me on camwhores

L
ld12345 commented
There's a new fingering video released today, if anyone has bought it yet? Otherwise we can maybe crowdfund it. Apparently her most xrated

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented

Have you got the post? Nothing on my wall or inbox about this..

L
ld12345 commented
You were subbed on the 29th? There was only a teaser the day before and a day after, otherwise it was just in DM's

These were a killer to get my hands on so please don't bite the hand that feeds you, leave a like.

L
ld12345 commented
Friends does anyone have the strip video with her friend zoe? Not gara but maybe the other one idk what her last name is...

J
johnnno commented
Zoe Kara?

J
JacksMowing commented
She's built a whole onlyfans page based on standing there and jiggling her tits. Literally nothing else.

P
Pauloroberts23 commented
I mean there's literally vids of her fingering herself so wouldn't say that

yenywa

Mar 17, 2024

A
Afroguy1 commented
If you care that much about it then stop buying content and stop posting. You're no more important than any other person here who has come to this forum for the exact same reason, to see some tits đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚ a lot of links are expired all over this site, most will probably just look at the most recent page rather than click on every single bloody link. Get over yourself, are you worried you'll get less likes and less recognition if someone posts the same stuff you did? Well done, you're a king among us wankers đŸ˜‚ those who you're trying to impress probably already know it's already been posted. So just calm the fuck down, leave people alone, and stop being such a cunt, you'll feel much less like an incell, i promise đŸ˜‚

fetishdelights
fetishdelights commented
Oh I see.. I thought the point of the forum is to share content that these entitled girls think they can charge and arm and leg for just so they can get out of doing any real work.
Not sure how you're going to keep enjoying free content when those of us paying for it stop serving it up to scumbag leeches like yourself that show up for 2 days and then never heard from again.

A
Afroguy1 commented
You're actually hilarious. Do you think their content and you buying it is actually that important in anyone's life? đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚ you're not gonna stop buying and sharing because this is clearly a big part of your incell life đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚ enjoy your sad existence mate.
And for the record, you say i pop up and disappear... fact is i have shared a little bit of content recently, but i found i was spending too much on that shit and i have more important things to spent that money on, so i stopped. Sorry you clearly don't have anything more important to spend your money on.

A
Admiralsquay commented
lol you’re one of the biggest leaches here. All you do is try to poach content off others and claim it as if you did all the hard work.