Requests Christin Black

Someone is deepfaking her

L
leprecunt commented
Holy shit, good catch! I guess this phenomenon will escalate, but for me it's a first to see a model I follow being deepfaked, I'm scared about the future!

E
elric29200 commented
And worst of it "she" has an onlyfans............
I believe christin.black is ukranian, and she might be dead by now. That would explain her silence.
To use AI to make money on dead peoples is wow.

T
Tempest_Rising commented
Why do you think she's silent? She has posted on IG the last days. I think it is a serious charge and shouldn't be said that lightly

Nineinchduck
Nineinchduck commented
She post on Instagram pretty much every day. Get out of here with your nonsense.

Not mine. Found them a couple weeks back. Thought someone would've posted them by now, but nah... Anyway, they are part of a set but I only kept these two on account of them being the best imo. Enjoy. 🙏🏻

4 Comments
M
Madt_d1mon commented
Если это лучшие другие, то как интересно, такими темпами через пару лет мы увидим ее голую грудь, а потом еще через несколько лет увидим ее киску

P
padawan77 commented
she's very hot... I gladly wait 2 years to see her special pussy... it's definitely worth it!! ;)

M
mandopeter commented
where did you see her pussy mate? :O i wanna see too :c

Nineinchduck
Nineinchduck commented
He did
He didn't see it man, he is trolling. Christin hasn't shown any nudes at all.

Comment

GottaFapEmAll
GottaFapEmAll commented
Bro just ignore that douchebag. It's cool that you're posting stuff from her. I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the effort you do.

Nineinchduck
Nineinchduck commented
As I said. I don't mind you posting. Just figured I'd let you know that some guys would probably be dicks over it.

Nineinchduck
Nineinchduck commented
Your calling me a douchebag? Grow up.man, I was just letting the guy know he will probably take some heat from just posting her normal pictures.

DragonBallGilberTo
DragonBallGilberTo commented
I know you meant well, no worries. I think I'll keep posting what I have left. It's not that much anyway

Comment

Comment

Comment

4 Comments
T
Tempest_Rising commented
Hmm she looks a bit different in her newer photos, doesn't she? I wonder if it's just make-up or some kind of filter app

Nineinchduck
Nineinchduck commented
T
Tempest_Rising commented
Hmm I think there IS a difference. But maybe that just because of her hair color or something. Sorry for shitty quality but I am not home and I don't have access to my high res pics:

DragonBallGilberTo
DragonBallGilberTo commented
the angles are different, I think. But her pictures are heavilly edited, which could be why they seem different at times. Also, I'm not really sure her nose is natural, could be some (really good) plastic surgery

Comment

Comment
not my link, Credit goes to Karmen in another forum

1 Comment
pokierany
pokierany commented
Jesus. 2min of standing/sitting still.
Not even a smile. Or a small dance or anything interesting.
How boring can you be.