Requests Cindy Dandois

**Only replying since the comments feature seems to not be working right now**

She's doing role play/fantasy (most likely because someone made a request), it's not actually her daughter lmao

3 Comments
KABLAMO
KABLAMO commented
images2ef7ee3e74a3966c.jpg
tHE GIRL IN THE VIDEO ISN'T THIS HER

KABLAMO
KABLAMO commented
images.jpgDSDSDDS87d52d72d77cd97e.jpgSAME GIRL. THIS PICTURE WAS POSTED ON HER FACEBOOK WITH DECRIPTION
"Happy fathersday to me!!!
😍

-

I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can."

KABLAMO
KABLAMO commented
SO IDK

Her onlyfans is on sale. Anyone know if it's worth it or is it all ppvs?

She's ok and better than the majority in terms of her regular content: she DMs a lot of PPVs, yes, but shares some nice amount of freebies as well, mostly nude pics from her future PPV videos and actual short videos from her bed/shower/every day life where she randomly shows her boobs or even casually masturbates. Most freebies come from her DMs, so don't be discouraged by the low activity on her wall when you subscribe.

Here is a small example of her decent DM freebies within a few days (less than a week and I threw out a few non-nudes):

And 2 topless and masturbating videos:

Comment

N
noledjoko commented
If anybody having her videos pls do post tq,if her man's OF is approved then the gate opens ,she is defo built for the bbc ,at this point in her career she should let her free and grab as much cash as she could before time runs out.

W
Willgee1 commented
It’s filmed and she promoting think it’s 26$

A
anonymousnow commented
Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

M
Mousti commented
Should be good I guess 🫣😁