She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Requests - Claire Estabrook(xocrona)/ (Plurrrkittyy) /lilmoonbbyy / nonsalemwitch | Page 9 | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Requests Claire Estabrook(xocrona)/ (Plurrrkittyy) /lilmoonbbyy / nonsalemwitch

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
3 Comments | Top reacted
D
dasfsdgfw45354345 commented
holy fuck she is a 2% creamer factory, she should partner with starbucks
 
E
ebilbanshee commented


you should probably talk to a professional to help with whatever is happening to you
 
D
dasfsdgfw45354345 commented
man are you blind? She is missing out on an extremely lucrative business opportunity.
 
V
vicnasmy commented
She has a BF and she's apparently head over heels for him. Although they may have broken up at some point or something like that. I tried parsing news and people couldn't tell anything definitive. She was in a relationship for a long time though, so no BG for that reason. From what I know she didn't like BGs anyway.
 
B
bigboat123 commented
oh she 100% loved the BG's while they were filming. the stupid MF was an infestation though and gave her some shit.
 
V
vicnasmy commented
Ah, see, didn't know about that. I managed to find some posts where she said people in porn are evil or something like that... Like she isn't actively abusing people with that findom bs but I digress.

I also read that she was deliberately trying to hurt her BF by saying that she wanted to start shooting BG again, and she started throwing names around. BF even took a hiatus from social media. So they definitely had a rough patch at some point. She didn't actually start shooting BG again so maybe they're still together. I can't find any info on him though.
 
S
Southerland commented
She posted an IG story May 20th saying they didn't break up "just dealing with a lot of moving parts of life". I don't think she's posted a story with him since June but her IG was deleted around this time and she hasn't been as active since coming back with a new account.

I don't follow her anywhere else so that's all I've noticed.