Requests Cosette Demille

Guest viewing is limited
Hey guys, since her page has only been stuff in stores and nothing about her for weeks, i felt like new content should be on her page after a few months... Of course it's a freakin sad place to be, filled with HEY, HI, TIP ME, GO SHOP ON MY PAGE, LETS TALK ABOUT CRYPTO. All the crap she says, nothing sexy related.

There was one nip in a video (that should have been on YT) at 12m54, and also a yoga video with a nip at 1min.
One guy commented the yoga video saying "please do more content like this" and she replied "Yall vicious on here"
So yeah, rest assured she's only milking simps and still have no respect or gratitude for paying members. She always promise lingerie try ons and stuff, but never do any.

Keep your 20$ !

Comment
Soooo. For anyone interested in her and with some time to lose, here's what i got after 1 month sub...

a few empty promises (last one just came in : "Booking an airbnb for a lingerie shoot coming upšŸ˜‰"
she promised a lingerie try-on for... 4 months ? nothing. No tryons in OF, just crypto and crappy NN stuff
but she's asking to follow her new food page on YT, follow her IG and stuff, and asks for tips.. 4 times a day ?

She posted 2 NN pictures of her in a month, no video.

I taunted her just to mess with her, since she's always suggesting naughty stuff but gets offended if we actually complain about the absence of it.
And here's also a blurred picture from her OF (old) that shows she's in shape, but we'll never get more.

Finally, she says stuff like "Sexually frustrated" or "I always sleep naked", but says she's the boss and do whatever she wants, and she doesn't want to show nudity.
I'm off (until i feel stupid again in a few months i guess)
Cheers

Comment
So I fell stupid and decided to check her OF again for some stupid reason, as always nothing worth it and her just saying that it's her page and that she can post whatever she wants, while obviously scamming people through DM's, at least she send this photo through DM's for free which I don't understand. So yeah probably not worth checking her out again until like 6 months have passed.

1 Comment
L
lezcudance commented
It looks like she started making real OF content her IG stories show g/g anything worth a sub?

She did some content with Ally Hardesty if anyone has plz share

Last edited:
1 Comment
T
tyroneherro commented
it's probably PG-13 at most?

I decided that 8 dollars was a decent price for the shower video, so it's in here along with some other goodies from her patreon:

For some reason the videos are in a .m3u8 format which I've never seen before, but have no fear. They passed the virus check and play just fine in VLC.

C
concol commented
I used ffmpeg to download the video streams from the m3u8. It's a complicated process that uses command lines but if you're interested, just google how to download m3u8s with ffmpeg and click on the stack exchange answer.

D
DilenciBabbushka commented
Thanks for the uploads. VLC player can also download videos via .m3u8 files.

S
sandymads commented
no more can see i think

A
azerty33 commented
thanks but doesn't work