Requests Danielle Sharp (Patreon Request)

You must be registered for see images

2 Comments
C
Csafjvideos commented
... did she get her lips filled in? What is it with British women and getting rafts installed in their mouths?

Cilerad
Cilerad commented
I’d wager it’s a deliberate pout. Emily Black looks like Magikarp in her photos too but is much hotter in videos.

PPV Video

Horsemaster01
Horsemaster01 commented
sure, old pics and specially old vids, even the image quality is not that great, she is at her best on those old treasures.

S
spanikopita commented
I can tug-a-lug to some of the recent non-nude pics and have occasionally Old Faithful'd but usually they just get me going and I have to switch to something else. My favorite are the old MCG shoots. I think she's way hotter now—personal preference but in her older stuff for me she looked way too...Page Six with the racoon-eye mascara and stuff. Except in MCG. Of course, her gazongas were free back then too, so...

J
JimBean21 commented
can say the same thing for all the new Lucy Pinder content. Doesn't compare to her old fully topless pool videos.

Horsemaster01
Horsemaster01 commented
when I said she was on her best, it was about the quality of the stuff actually; I can understand you thinking she is hotter now, I just can't choose which version of her is hotter, so I just went for the one showing the fantastic boobs she has 😅 but I agree that she is extremely hot now too.

Back!

3 Comments
R
raichu091 commented
not working?

S
spanikopita commented
yeah, the file structure loads but i'm getting nginx errors whenever i try to download anything

A
Alexagoodwin commented
Too old

2 Comments
Joppoply
Joppoply commented
Thanks for these, does she just not get her tits out anymore? Like what is the point of her OF if it's just Instagram worthy posts of her in more clothing than you'd see any average chick in outside on a sunny day? 😂

J
jdrodel571 commented
Nope, you pay for instagram content

I
Infantry401 commented
wastinteim
wastinteim commented
just post the key lmao

J
JimBean21 commented
I have the key, I have the secret

J