Requests David bond

Looks like Dargin has got a "new" identity:

You must be registered for see images

1 Comment
T
TheeBringerOfRain commented
Thatā€™s from the creampie video Iā€™m getting from her now. Said she has sold the pics but never the video. Probably bullshit but she said sheā€™s slow with editing and to be patient. She will prepare it tonight.

Last edited:
Edit: *** sorry I thought I hit the comment button on the post, my bad ***

Damn, Iā€™m subbed to her but havenā€™t seen that one yet. Most of her new stuff is tame compared to the stuff she was doing before.

Last edited:
Comment
You guys are downloading the videos Iā€™m sharing but Iā€™m getting no positive reactions from any of you? Maybe I wonā€™t share the creampie video. šŸ¤”

2 Comments
F
flappiz commented
I didn't manage to read the latest posts in the thread until now, but you definitely deserve a thousand thanks! I hope more people will show their appreciation for your amazing contributions.

S
samandersons1993 commented
Squadup2 - Plz post Dargins Videos dude !!!! Thanks for the collection so far that you have posted :) :) :) :) :) Would be Eternally greateful for the booty Candy Videos of Dargins !!!!

One more teaser for you all. Same thing here, Iā€™ll post the whole video when I have more time.

You must be registered for see medias

1 Comment
F
flappiz commented
Haha you are killing us man! But it looks like it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you guys for the kind words. Here is the first video

1 Comment
T

I use my phone because my laptop is strictly for work. Iā€™d get one for the house but I have custody of my kids and if I got one theyā€™d confiscate it faster than I can blink lol

2 Comments
S
smoothgentleman commented
Is it just me that the video is kind of corrupted? Both gofile and on my player

T

Iā€™ll try to reup later. Maybe it didnā€™t upload properly

Thank you Thank you thank you
Doesn't justify how greatful I am for what you posted and have posted in the past .

Any chance you are able to post earlier vid of her from months ago
Just asking politely

If you are unable to
I'd understand
No rush nor am I demanding
Just if you are willing to
Once again thanks a bunch for all and everything you have posted Squadup2

Comment
Not source quality since I use my phone to view OF but hereā€™s something. Iā€™ll post a couple of new videos later.

Comment