What the hell is she trying to do with the second picture? I think he may be poking fun at Ethan for bringing that thing up, but it just looks an endorsement. I suppose it could also be bait to get Ethan speaking about her Onlyfans for some stupid infidelity gotcha or free publicity.
Whether it's a way to get people speaking about her, a badly conceived jab, or an endorsement of antisemitism, I think it's conclusive that she truly is an idiot.
This DOES NOT help her case in any way. It could even get her banned from Onlyfans, or ironically, even Twitch because of their policy on "off platform behavior".
Thing is... Twitch won't ban her for this, because she's in their good graces, and this only exposes her stupidity more, because she's putting pressure on the Twitch PR. They're so stupid that they think they can get away with literally everything, without worrying that the more this goes on, the more likely it is that investors/Amazon will force a tabula rasa of Twitch's management team. Because it will happen, and when it does, they will lose everything.