Requests DessyyC

Oldie but a goodie

4 Comments
K
Kingbang56 commented
Not bad she did a little slip👍 her pussy almost showed she nuded but her hand covered

D
Deelendi commented
where did she flash her pussy? didn't notice

K
Kingbang56 commented
I said almost showed like some part of her pussy slip

K
Kingbang56 commented
Anyupdate?

Dec 24, 2023

?

K
Kingbang56 commented
So silent in here lol

A
anon121 commented
Because she got stupid lol no one who leaks wants to pay her prices apparently

D
Deelendi commented
D
Deelendi commented

its content does not correspond to the price categories. Others offer more liberated content for the same or lower price. But again, it all depends on popularity. But not to say that she is a very popular person

Dec 24, 2023

not mine

4 Comments
F
Fiuojui commented
Ouch wonderful 😊

K
Kingbang56 commented
I wonder if yall can make 3d modle of dessy and make her nude just like Hannah owo 3d and emiru

I
Igorskull commented
Can i get a gofile bunker.sk never works anymore for me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

1 Comment
H
Hacklack20193 commented
Idk if you did a spring cleaning of your hard drive or just had an extra expensive night, but either way we salute your efforts 👌

Video from #40, can somebody mirror?

3 Comments
T
Tsunmr commented
Can anyone tell me what y'all use to save the content? I just spent far to much on a hope and a dream, and while I suffer, I figured I'd at least share it with y'all. Just can't figure out how to actually save it in source resolution for Pic and vid

J
juken commented
H
Hacklack20193 commented
I use the aloha browser app on my phone

Jan 16, 2024
Hopefully this works

B
ButterOnToast commented

Since this set doesn't show her ass or feet, I'd bet that's what's she is showing in the next one.

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
I've got a deep pocket and a stupid personality to buy this shit considering the amount of money I've spent on OF in the last 2 years. How do I get access to that post? Do I need to sub to her premium OF?

T
Tsunmr commented
the messages came through the premium account, but I haven't actually been subbed in ages. I just laid out pretty explicitly that I wanted actual nudes, and that I was disappointed that I'd been misled with the last set (this one I posted) and she asked me to trust her one more time, and then I got the 200usd set in my inbox (I'm Canadian, so that's an oof lol)

L
loriarunolfsdottir commented
Do itttttttt

Comment