Requests eatpraydong

I have a new bikini try on! Come watch me strip down and try on all my new summer bathing suits πŸ˜‰. I have some bikinis, some crop tops, and some skirts that I think youll love 😍. Pics coming in my next post 😘. Enjoy!

Comment
So fucking hot 😍 this one is a new favorite of mine. It's a doggy video from a side angle so you get to see everythinggg πŸ˜‰. Im on all fours the entire video..first while im sucking Miles cock and then while im being pounded from behind. I cum over and over while he seriouslyyy destroys my pussy. In the end he pulls out and cums all over my ass and then I twerk for you for a bit 🀀. I have a little teaser before the video, and I have pics coming in my next post! Enjoy babe πŸ’–

Comment
I've had a few requests for a JOI and I have it right here for you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. The first video is a teaser, but keep swiping for the full almost 15 minute JOI. We were in the pool getting some bikini footage when I noticed Miles' bulge. I couldn't help but want to play with it. I decided it was the perfect opportunity to make you a JOI using his cock 😍. Lots of dirty talk, lots of edging, and a countdown in the end. This may be my favorite JOI yet πŸ₯°. Pics coming in my next post. Enjoy πŸ’–πŸ’–

1 Comment
T
Tkjonas223 commented
Thank you for these uploads! EPD is amazing as always.