Requests Elena N OK Live / OK.RU

• Thread starter Deleted member 1279156
  • Start date
New account (not new - it's over 3 years old!) I suspect it's her hubby's old account. ;)

Date of birth matches her husbands... one friend on the account - that's Elena from 2 and a half years ago! (real name)

she did a few live streams today. Nothing worth watching. I'm just posting this so you can follow her "new" account.

caps from the streams today -

Comment
LOL Why do you guys keep doing this? It wasn't a new account! @LSBacklash why post links to a deleted live stream, then claim it's a new account?

She was live today on one of her OLD accounts! 585440313305 is the account she was using today.

She was live for 3 and a half hours. Nothing worth watching. Her Internet is still borked, however the blinking every 2 seconds has stopped. Audio is a LOT quieter too, so possibly a new Phone?

A quick clip of her today to Illustrate how broken her internet still is.

Comment

The only partial tit show from the last 6 weeks!

I watch everything.

Can a mod ban the pedophile, GGBBD, please.?

I wont post anymore until he is banned.

3 Comments
M
magicmagnets commented
Well, if this is really what happened, going with this logic, he is also a pedo because he recorded her friend of unknow age (why does Elena has an underaged "friend"?), and has the video stored on his drive.

K
kitt5000 commented
M
magicmagnets commented

The only win in the last 2 months. This was 3 days ago.

Don't piss me off. I wont return if you do.

2 Comments
C
chaofjfjnsj commented
Any pussy shots in your impressive archive?

A
awrongfulhummer commented
Appreciate your work! (y)

Quick flash of Pubic Hair, yesterday (Monday)

K
kadur commented
Has she ever done a full nude video?

S
Snapdragon2025 commented
Yes she's been fully nude on camera many times in the past, but from the caps I've seen and the ones I was lucky enough to catch live it's rarely more than brief glimpses.

F
ff332 commented
we need more full nude

K
kadur commented
Is it possible for someone to share some ? would love to see that