Requests Emily Pemberton (empemb)

Guest viewing is limited

3 Comments
M
Mortog commented
Youā€™re a legend

B
Bbgun22 commented
These look recent, glad shes back posting!

P
Pekka97 commented
I think these latest were from like 3 weeks ago?

Deleted member 1410008

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
May 12, 2021

D
Deleted member 1410008 commented
So, she does not post anything public. But she will send you whatever via DMs. Just have to ask. No nude pussy, though.

B
booberloober commented
If you don't mind me asking, how much does she charge for sets or videos?

D
Deleted member 1410008 commented
Not cheap. Anywhere from $40 - $65.

If anyone cares, here are a couple things I have noticed from experience.

The first interaction (or two) will be 1-2 photos (usually) and kind of "teasy". The black lingerie images I shared (#71.6 with a little nip in the second photo) would be a good example of a first request for maybe $30-40. She definitely has someone running her account now (or a team). Her response times are WAY better than they used to be, but they do chat like bots. Worth the trade IMO.

The costs for content don't make sense all the time. I don't know who tf set up her cost structure. I have had some really nice sets for $40 and some sets that were very "meh" for $55. $65 w/ multi-photos are pretty safe to be solid. What I have found works best is to be specific in what you want. They will tell you if it's out of bounds or they will just ignore that request. Don't be afraid to send them back something you liked and ask for something similar.

If you want the best response times tip her in your very first message. I recommend $1-5 and it just needs to be one time. People who have tipped (at any time for any amount) show up at the top of their inbox (and that goes for most OF creators).

This has been MY experience. Thought I'd share for the other folks that are curious. Hopefully, someone finds this helpful. Cheers!

B
Bbgun22 commented
Ive been a bit flirty with her on ig in the past and shes actually replied and kept up a little banter.. i think shes bipolar or some shit..

Deleted member 1410008

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
May 12, 2021

C
Chrism10 commented
Any update. I know she has new content

R
rez1234 commented
Yes there's new content, but no one wants to pay 100000000000 for one pic that most of the time is not even a nude

S
samibami commented
Reup link? Any update from anyone as well?

R
rustyshackleford583 commented
She charged money for that ?

2 Comments
H
HurleyP commented
Iā€™d hate to find out how much she charged for these.

R
rez1234 commented
Thank you for sharing.