Off Topic [EN/FR] Tools to Download/Upload content (Websites/Softwares/Extensions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2022
For those of us who are using command line tools in linux:

While I wait to see if Jules update his amazing cyberdrop-dl tool (https://github.com/Jules-WinnfieldX/CyberDropDownloader) to work with this site, I've had really good luck with dragging URLs into an open url.txt file and downloading them using this:

It takes a few minutes to get set up, but between yt-dlp, cyberdrop-dl, and megatools I can get just about anything.

Let me know if people want example config file for yt-dlp to get you started.

Comment
I've searched through this thread and a few others but didn't get a good answer, and google didn't help either. Anybody know how to download videos from twitter DMs on the pc? I can get them if theyre posted on the TL but I was looking to download messages sent directly to me. F12 option, JDownloader doesn't work, nor any extension on chrome.
not sure if you're still wanting the answer but if you login through tweetdeck and go to your dms you'll be able to download any video from there.
it works pretty fine for me even on my phone and it doesn't need any extension or app

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.