Off Topic Epikchat girls

Deleted member 5776937

Deleted Account
Mar 12, 2024
Metalsheep

Anybody have some babygirllxxx, Anyaaa, Lexy or some girls of interest? will to share more content

2 Comments
Z
zamak commented
Didn't realise who babygirlxxx was when people were asking for her, never seen her under that name til yesterday, she's been on quite a few different ones.

D
Deleted member 5776937 commented
Thanks for these, Yeah she changed her name many times I think. Appreciated.

3 Comments
R
reptile106 commented
this folder has not found...

D
Dannyguy commented
of course

T
tomtomp765 commented
i wonder if she was doing this for free for someone she liked and by "trust" (lol) or if he paid for it.
Been watching her for years even before she was on epik and she never showed anything on public cam (or i missed it). I even had her on snap and tried to get nudes but she denied, although she talked to me about her everyday life

got anything of Munchiex/Munchies

1 Comment
T
tomtomp765 commented
as far is i know she never showed on public cam. there was a time she was on public cam a lot and got 100+ views for doing nothing but talking stupid shit and at some time, she decided to only go private any longer and I got never accepted to view again though I even talked to her via PN few times ago. So I hardly doubt there will be some stuff of her, but you'll never know

well, those were my last posts. More than 60 downloads in 1 day and we are only 4 or 5 people sharing videos

J
JAFap3r commented
Some people are lucky to see stuff and most of us ain't. Lock cams don't mean fap cams you made things to weird at epik. Rooms with suggestive names but are anti sex chat and ex adult entertainer thupper shaming people.

B
Bfanatic commented
after the last wipe about 300 maybe even more on this forum, yourself? stop crying about it though, tbh i dont even go on epikchat lmao half the vids anyone posts here has zero value to me.

M
maxtherat98 commented
fapping so very hard at all this arguing...makes me think what it's like to be married!

U
USA1 commented
I'm with danny He's posting the most and no one else does, I posted a bunch on the last thread before the wipe and everyone just downloads and asks for more this isnt a request forum its a post epik sluts forum so less asking more posting if everyone posts then people will get what they want without having to ask