Requests Ericharo

• Thread starter Deleted member 142952
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 442182

If anyone has an ubiqfile account here are good things..

Comment
Apr 18, 2020
I imagine it is small samples of her b3ntb0x boxes. She charges $20-35 for her boxes which are mostly tame and cute topless and tastefully nude photos. Her onlyfans being $10 per month probably doesn't have anything special on it, which is why I have never joined. Her latest b3ntb0x is a contains a buttplug. It is a good box but nothing too explicit. Because I buy a lot of her boxes, she has also offered me videos of her masturbating to orgasm with dildos and vibrators. But she wants $150 per video and I find that to be a bit extreme so I have politely declined. Maybe she will start posting content like that for a more reasonable price. Considering the first box of 2021 contains a butt plug, she is certainly drifting in the direction of more explicit content. Her description states that there are more boxes coming like it.

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing that you're probably right about the onlyfans content. It's an encouraging step in the right direction (for us!) that her latest box contains a buttplug. It's also interesting that she's offered you explicit videos, which shows that she's willing to do them even if she wants some rather exorbitant fees for them. Worth keeping an eye on for now.

Comment
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing that you're probably right about the onlyfans content. It's an encouraging step in the right direction (for us!) that her latest box contains a buttplug. It's also interesting that she's offered you explicit videos, which shows that she's willing to do them even if she wants some rather exorbitant fees for them. Worth keeping an eye on for now.
It's just $10 a month. Even if it just preview photos of her boxes, that might be worth it if you are really into her. However, I wonder if she is spread thinly over her platforms. She is on M1crominimus, b3ntb0x, bikinifanatics, and now onlyfans. I feel like OF is the low priority for her. Doesn't seem like she is super active. And yes, the butt plug box was good to see. Although, there is no actual photo of the butt plug before it goes in, nor does she show herself inserting it. The "butt plug" has a big pink fluffy tail thing that covers up the actual plug portion of it. You actually can't confirm for certain that she inserted anything. it could literally be a fluffy thing that is just glued on or balancing in place for a few photos. I'm not accusing her of faking it but the photos themselves are not as explicit as I would like them to be.

I have told her that people will pay more for more explicit content. I think she is starting to learn that. However, the $150 for a 5-6 minute long video is just far too much to interest me. I don't want to be a part of setting that high of a standard for her to spread her legs. I imagine not many people purchased those videos from her and maybe she is going to start lowering the price to bring more potential buyers into the picture.

Comment
D

Deleted member 990659

I imagine it is small samples of her b3ntb0x boxes. She charges $20-35 for her boxes which are mostly tame and cute topless and tastefully nude photos. Her onlyfans being $10 per month probably doesn't have anything special on it, which is why I have never joined. Her latest b3ntb0x is a contains a buttplug. It is a good box but nothing too explicit. Because I buy a lot of her boxes, she has also offered me videos of her masturbating to orgasm with dildos and vibrators. But she wants $150 per video and I find that to be a bit extreme so I have politely declined. Maybe she will start posting content like that for a more reasonable price. Considering the first box of 2021 contains a butt plug, she is certainly drifting in the direction of more explicit content. Her description states that there are more boxes coming like it.

Can you share some of her boxes?

Comment
D

Deleted member 990659

contest

Comment
D

Deleted member 689378

This lady is both beautiful and has that cheeky look about her, very sexy...

Comment
D

Deleted member 1369305

Does anyone have any of her latest pictures or videos? She apparently posts on different sites for a while then moves.

Comment