Damiend69
New member
- Sep 3, 2025
- 1
- 0
- 0
[Login or Register to view]
Looking for more info on this fine dominican. She's gone live for a week *supposedly* using her toy under the covers, but hasn't been on in days. I don't speak much Spanish, but I know her chat was suggesting to move to c1apper a few nights ago. It was like 4k people in there. Anybody know if she actually has a link?
[Login or Register to view]
Looking for more info on this fine dominican. She's gone live for a week *supposedly* using her toy under the covers, but hasn't been on in days. I don't speak much Spanish, but I know her chat was suggesting to move to c1apper a few nights ago. It was like 4k people in there. Anybody know if she actually has a link?
[Login or Register to view]

























