Fakes Faking Programs/Websites

Feb 13, 2023
Majority of deepfakes i see are pov videos of deepfake girl sucking and then sitting and riding dick. I have over 100 pics/videos of my dick how do I make my dick that pov dick and add any girl i want? Can i get a tutorial on that plz. I dont mind looking at dick to learn lol. Just show me.

Comment

olekkk

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Feb 19, 2023
Ok, I use the website ***/edit.
It does this quite well. The downside is that the site makes random boobs.
However, sometimes I will use it. We can take 5 photos on one account.
However, if someone creates an account on this website and does it using my link (recommendation) -> ,
I will receive 2 credits to generate on this website. It doesn't cost anyone anything and I can get 2 points for doing it.

Reactions: carte50
2 Comments
P
Pikopiko commented
Yeah that site does a pretty good job. Too bad I created an account on it already.

S.E.A.L T6
S.E.A.L T6 commented
in private can you tell me the site?

is another free to use app but it has a limit of 9 free and its fairly easy and its not perfect but it can get you something if you got a good enough picture. there is an 8 min wait between for free (refresh to shorten the timer cause it can be delayed if you go to another tab) Referral link if anyone is creating a new account on there.

Reactions: olekkk
Comment

sneakymice

Nov 8, 2023
Generally I can suggest this
There is 3 free uses per account and around 5min queue. I use it for couple weeks and generally speaking it's a bit better then other apps qualitywise. There is some problems with questionable poses but mostly ok. Payed for it once just for prompt. Made 70+ images and here is couple examples of Billie Eilish on jpgfish:

Comment

olekkk

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Feb 19, 2023
I use this:

- login via google or d*iscord account. To start with, we have 10 credits to use. Editing the photo probably eats up one or two credits. One of the coolest sites.

- login using: google, facebook, d*iscord, twitter, patreon, line. We get 3 credits to start. 1 goes down for each photo. We have two methods for removing things from a photo. It's cool to edit nude photos. The downside is the website logo in the lower right/left corner, but you can remove it yourself.

- login using: google, facebook, d*iscord, twitter, patreon, line. We get 3 credits to start. 1 goes down for each photo. We have two methods for removing things from a photo. It's cool to edit nude photos. The downside is the website logo in the lower right/left corner, but you can remove it yourself.

- login via Google, D*iscord, any other email address. 3 credits to start. We can transform it into lingerie, bikini, Barbie (?!?!), nudity. It turns into underwear nicely.

- login using any email account. We have 5 credits to start with. You can make them nude, topless, and tinker a bit with changing the body size.

- login via google, d*iscord. 20 credits to start with. Undressing consumes 10 credits.

Comment

olekkk

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Feb 19, 2023
In terms of fun, I think that is probably the best app to have fun with. It's not hard to get your head around there. The key is to know what exactly you want and try with the results. And the possibilities are enormous.
Two things I noticed that might be useful to someone:

- sometimes it happens that the uploaded photo is only shown in part and enlarged or something similar. Solution: e.g. in Paint, expand the working image on the sides, more or less, to get a square. Let both sides remain as a white background. You can remove it later. The program cuts long photos from what it knows,

- when selecting the working area, make sure that you have selected all of what you want to change - so that there is not even a piece of e.g. black left, as the app will add something to it later. It's better to mark a little more. And you should mark the shadows that fall on the skin so that there are no strange smudges.

The downside of the apkki is (unless I haven't found it): the inability to change the size of the image we are making on the website itself. Ctrl+scroll does not zoom.

1 Comment
B
Bidohunter commented
But you cant upload a picture of your own right?

For face swapping in videos and images, I recommend using . It's free for image swapping (5 swaps per user per day) and requires purchasing credits for video swapping. The service is excellent, and the paid option is worthwhile. The swapping process is straightforward—only a video and a clear, single image of the face are needed, and the app will take care of the rest.

SocialBoy
SocialBoy commented
Looks great! 5 swaps plenty

R
renatozeb commented
:mad:
The first thing I did, this message appeared...

The link I gave above is free, this one is not.

>>>
Insufficient Credits

You need 10 credits to start this swap. You don't have enough credits at the moment. Please purchase additional credits to continue and unleash the magic of face swapping!

P
pericendea97 commented

Yea, I did mention that this is a paid tool, it offers 5 free swaps for images (not videos) every day, and for video swaps, it charges based on credits.😄

S
Sawec22 commented
Very orribile ,result shit