Off Topic Fansly Reviews

This thread was made so that other users who want to subscribe to a creator can decide whether they want to save or spend their money on that creator.

Rules
- Please be as thorough as you possibly can when writing a review.
- Do not post content that was hidden behind a pay-wall.
- Do not use profanity in your review. (e.g. Bitch, Whore, Slut, Cunt, etc.)

This is meant to help each other out, to share and spread the word on accounts you should subscribe to, accounts that are not so great, and accounts that are total scams.​

Reactions: HerbPenguin

User: prettykkittykat
Date: January 13, 2023
Price:
$20 = 1 Month
$50 = 1 Month
$270 = 6 Months

Review: As of January 13, 2023 her lowest subscription tier is $20 for 1 Month. I would caution you before subscribing to this tier as it doesn’t unlock all of her content, more on that later. Her second tier is $50 for 1 Month, in this tier you will unlock all of her content, however, it does not make financial sense to go for this option. Her last tier is $270 for 6 Months, I believe this is your best option. Here is why, this tier will unlock all of her content and you will only be paying $47 per month. As for her content there is nothing too exciting. There are some nudes but you will either have to dish out the $50 or $270 to see 58% of them. The other 42% is free, however, you’ll only be seeing some boob content. This is why I previously cautioned you about subscribing to her $20 tier.

Conclusion: She reminds me of Belle Delphine’s early OnlyFans days but with a little more boob action. So if you have $50 or $270 just laying around and really want to subscribe to her then go ahead. If not then I would suggest skipping this one.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐️​

Comment