Requests Floofie / Kira Beth

Thought I share a screen grab from a BTS video. Nothing fancy about. Camera was left on a tripod as I moved around taking pics with another camera. Still have to edit the video. It was recorded in 8K and editing 8K is very difficult so I need to downgrade it to 4K.

You must be registered for see images attach

Comment
Some non-nude and just regular pictures that we took. A visual reminder that good nude art models also make good everyday models too.

Comment
As you may or may not know I'm a photographer who lives in the same town and have good working relationship with her. I also have a Patreon and she does too. My posts here will often sound like a promotion but hey we both like to create content and asking the community for support makes it easier to do so. It has been some time since my last post. Last month I helped create content for a new model and had to get all her stuff done for her before I returned to Floofie content.

Now how about some updates?

• Screen Grab from short nude video we made. It is in black & white and a little trippy. We were taking some Polaroids and had an unattended camera recording BTS footage. She wasn't in frame 100% of the time but for fun I decided to make a video of the good stuff. This Video can be viewed right now at $5 Tier.

• In January the next $10 Tier will feature pictures from this set. 3 of them contain nudity. Our shoot that day wasn't for nudes but we took some at the very end. She got to keep the Polaroids and I got the digital files.

• There has been images transferred over to the $5 Tier. All the new stuff goes to the $10 Tier first and after a long wait it gets moved over to the $5 Tier. Some of Floofie has already moved and more will be coming next month. Below is screen grab from a folder of all the images that I still have to edit. Our Pirate theme shoot was for a magazine submission. Publisher only required a dozen photos. We only edited the top dozen and leave over hundred untouched. Since the Publisher is no longer publishing I've been editing all the unseen photos. They'll slowly be making their way over.

• Would you like to watch an educational video of Floofie talking all about a Polaroid camera in 4K?

You must be registered for see medias

That's right we're adding videos to YouTube. Right now the video is unlisted. It will be made public in January. There will be 2 channels. One that deals with family friendly topics and one for not so family friendly topics. We can't show nudity on YouTube but any video with Lingerie will be on this channel. Other models besides Floofie will be featured.

Will there be any more Floofie Projects?

Yes I think there will be. I'm planning to shoot another episode with her again next month or in February.

Will this video be longer with nudes in color and how about some more pictures?
My current focus is making videos that we can show on YouTube without getting in trouble. I'd still like to make troublesome content but it is too risky to share on YouTube or anywhere else on Social Media. If some of her fans here want to help sponsor the next shoot we can make sure there's a heavy focus on nude themed content. Send me a message I can approach her with your requests. I think we have a costume rental shop in town. I don't know if they have Can-Can dresses but if they did would you like to see her dressed as Can-Can girl doing the Can-Can dance?

Comment
Update.
We are going to do a video shoot this month. Just have to schedule the date. It is going to be a feature on posing. There will be poses that are used with nude modeling but it is going to be YouTube friendly. That means an educational video that won't be too revealing. If anybody wants to help sponsor making an NSFW edit of the same video give me a holler.

Comment
Next Video Shoot with her is confirmed for the 28th.

While I'm making this post I'll do a quick promotion for my Patreon. Images from our photo shoots are divided up and released on Patreon over the course of several months. I decided to introduce an option to view every image from a model's shoot all at once without having to wait. Just added the No Wait Floofie Tier.
167 images are in this photo set. Model is both clothed and fully nude. Please note that her nudity isn't explicit. Images in this tier are also in a higher resolution compared to the regular tiers. Sample below of the how big the images are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Griumishi
Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment