She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - Full Service Massage | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic Full Service Massage

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Feb 4, 2026
1
3
1
I live in the US, Northeast. There are a large volume of full-service massage parlors in my area. Seriously, probably about 10 in my area - and I am not in a city. For some reason, they are 100% Asian. In addition, all of the therapists are 50+ years old.

I have a couple questions - maybe someone can help me understand. Why are they all Asian? Why no other ethnicities? Why do they all tend to be 50+ years old?

I have only been going to these places for about a year. Until recently, I only received HJ's. The last one I went to I got full service, but paid much more (usually $100 for 30 min + HJ, $180 for 45 min + Full Service). I am still trying to navigate the communication. Its not like there are menus. I actually think anything more than a HJ is off limits for shorter 30 minute massages.

Insight is appreciated.
 
T
ttucker420 commented
I'm in a different part of the country, but same problem. Just unsure how to actually go about requesting more than L1. Would be happy to pay more for FS, just don't know what the etiquette is.
 
X
xaidenx! commented
I’ve learned that it’s best to have a wad of cash. If they see there’s $180+ they’ll tend to offer
 
APenguinNamedSlickBack
APenguinNamedSlickBack commented
There's a brothel posing as a massage parlor near me. The cheapest massage is $120 it's topless, I've heard their massages are a pathetic back rub and you don't get a hand job or anything with it. Then for full service your jumping all the way up to $260 half an hour or $320 an hour. Most of the girls there ain't even that good looking in my opinion to.
 
X
xaidenx! commented
That's too bad. Last week, I tried a new one near me. For once the girls were probably younger than 45. It wasn't worth it though. Its weird, I think the older ones are more engaged and into making it a good experience... but the younger ones are prettier but seem much more like gold diggers. Not that I paid a ton, $220 (a lot for me), but the way she pushed the upsell. She was way more ambitious for the upsell than the service.

Here is a question for the parlor videos we've all seen, do the guys ask to set up their cameras? Is it a upcharge? Has anyone tried?