She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Requests - giannawhitexo - Gianna White | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Requests giannawhitexo - Gianna White

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
I've been subbed to her for a week or so. She was pretty cool the first day, but I think she changes up pretty quickly if you aren't there to spend money and shower her. I know it's my fault to some extent as I knew I wasn't really wasn't going to pay for much especially since money is tight right now for me and I have medical bills also, but all I did was ask her if she was Italian and she made it seem like I was wasting her time. Tbh I think she takes advantage of some people because she makes regular posts saying how "you flirt so good" and "I'm smiling because of you". I've followed several other creators and they don't usually word it quite like that so it kind of gave me a bad vibe. I guess everyone can make their own decision, but sorry I won't be the one to fund your trips to Hawaii and your free beach days. I was just trying to get to know you a little bit. She does have a nice body, though
 
3 Comments | Top reacted
E
EAzyLif33 commented
Can you post her stuff?
 
J
Jergenson commented
I don't have anything and I don't do that. I just check here sometimes to see what's out there. Sorry
 
L
lolfakeac commented
no one cares we just want to see titties