Off Topic Girlfriend/wife goes crazy with male stripper

1 Comment
S
solo7 commented
It's a pity we never managed to find out the name of ''Jenny'' (the protagonist of the horny birds clip) and know if she made other videos, from 2011 to today no one has ever managed to know any information.

GuadaMIjia

Mar 22, 2023
It's always great to have live entertainment at a party, especially when it involves hot male strippers. Have you tried a Google search?

Comment

GuadaMIjia

Mar 22, 2023
I know this is a little off-topic now that the discussion has deviated from the original post, but I couldn't help but wonder how you could think of collecting videos of women going crazy over male strippers. It's an exciting sight, and I'd love to see it.

1 Comment
G
GuadaMIjia commented
Once, I used Male Strippers Charleston for a party, and honestly, it went great, and all the girls squealed with delight. Just remember to treat the performers with respect and make sure everyone at the party feels comfortable. Have fun planning your event!

Comment
Bigmaccaron
Bigmaccaron commented

Oh wait also "dancing bear house party" but not the one that is on the site, the previous one (03/17/2011) that got deleted! (Yeah I know there is a 15yo girl fucked rough 💀, that's the reason it got deleted 💀)

zamkol
zamkol commented

ok i don't have that one, and if i did i wouldn't post it....i do have two other dancing bear house party and will post over time
do you know why the others were deleted?

Last edited:
J
Joeydeacon1969 commented
Zamkol. Once again you are a star. Thanks for all the HB and DB stuff !

Bigmaccaron
Bigmaccaron commented