Off Topic Girlfriend/wife goes crazy with male stripper

2 Comments
K
koarl86 commented
Any Chance hat there is more Content with the Girl in the black/red dress and red lipstick (left side at the start)? Anyway thanks for the link!

B
Becky11 commented
more pleas

Jan 27, 2022
K
kirii commented
i saw in PHC where she show her boobs, where girls get money at start of the party couldn't eith

N
nico3232 commented
Hello, do you have any information on her?

Capture-decran-2023-12-25-204124c03b2331b6f3eb97.md.png

X
XXL67 commented
N
n@ds commented
yes that's her....at the end when she realises it's on film forever lol

1 Comment
CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented
Has anybody compared the bang.com versions of parties to the website or dvd versions and figured out what was cut from the run time? It's great to have a clearer picture but I'm not sure if it's worth the switch in a collection if they've taken out some amateurs. I know the "extended" dvds have the "party softcore" segments at the start where they get party goers up on stage to play some games.

?
yeah those damn bi scenes when its a girl who has only done them makes it real difficult lol

zamkol
zamkol commented
?
zamkol
zamkol commented
Jul 16, 2019
4 Comments
cakeeater
cakeeater commented
Her name is Kristyna

S
Sammyjoe commented
That's obvious

S
Sammyjoe commented
I wanted some other information like her social account or something active one.

cakeeater
cakeeater commented
We know what you meant. But if you're too dumb to know the forum rules after being on here for 4 years, then you're going to get a dumb reply

3 Comments
S
Skibadanger commented
There are PH 79, 80 and than it skips to 83, 84, 85.
Do you miss some of them?
Thank you very much for uploading tho, appreciate

zamkol
zamkol commented

i can only post what i got, if they exist and someone has them please post

?
there was talk a while back about party hardcore being filmed for VR. anyone hear anything about that?

Started making amateur edits in my spare time that focus on following girls that got involved around the party, and tying the relevant parts together. I merged them into one edit but uploaded the individual girls. Here's what I've done so far:

Sound cuts out frequently in PH 91. Not sure why but exporting the segments did that and nothing I tried would stop it.

W
wtfjkjk commented
I understand your point of view and appreciate the efford! Keep us posted if you do more!

CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented

Uploaded my full edit in each folder anyway, along with 2 more parties.

sator1969
sator1969 commented
great job..keep going

T
Troywarrior commented
please do for more episodes this is the best thing here