She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - Girls you know irl that you got to see naked | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic Girls you know irl that you got to see naked

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Obviously follow form rules, mostly interested in stories of times you got to see a girl you know naked, perhaps in a non sexual context, but maybe you knew her for a while and finally got her in bed. Maybe you went skinny dipping with friends and got to see what she looked like underneath her clothes. Maybe she had a wardrobe mishap that gave you a glimpse. Maybe she wore something see through, or you got ahold of nudes of her somehow.

What did her body look like compared to how you imagined her? Maybe her boobs were bigger than you expected, or she had big areolas.

Share your stories!
 
0 Comments
I had a friend for years that was super hot and one day she flashed her tits and let me squeeze them. Unfortunately I was extremely drunk and nothing happened. I still kick myself for that sometimes 😂. It's all I got
 
2 Comments | Top reacted
Fpyfn
Fpyfn commented
That's not bad! What were they like?
 
D
Deleted member 3792515 commented
They were honestly fucking perfect. She was blonde. C cup and perky. Honestly almost not even real but definitely real
 
I had this crush on a girl ever since my teen years. We never actually talked back then, but she left a lingering memory on me, especially because of the sweet perfume she used to wear back in the days.

A couple of years went by and we happened upon each other. I had forgotten about her and she never formally knew me, so it was like a first time meeting. We kept as acquaintances until one day when she replied to one of my ig stories, complimenting me and stuff. We talked, flirted a bit and hooked up twice.

Gotta say I paid my dues to my 15 year old self.
 
0 Comments
Knew this girl Abi from when we both worked retail at the same place a few years back. Always thought she was proper fit, would glance a few looks whenever she'd walk past.

2 or 3 years ago I was in Crete and by absolute pure chance (almost like it was meant to be lol) I bumped into her. She was with a group of girls and they dragged me out for drinks. We all got pretty tipsy. At one point we went to get the next round and my hand brushed the top of her thigh/ass by accident. I apologised and she just grabbed my fucking hand and put it properly on her ass. I remember, that shook me 😂

Later the others were still wandering around and we slipped off back to her hotel and fucked. I was so in the moment I completely forgot to take any pics or even a video, so now I’m just stuck with the memory - better than nothing though. Her tits were amazing, were even bigger and fuller than I imagined and felt unreal. And her ass, I knew she had a fatty from those looks I glanced at work, but man was it round and fat! I fucking had to squeeze and spank that shit.

The sour part of this story though is that I tried messaging her on IG like 6-8 months later and she blocked me. Probably got a boyfriend now or whatever. Still think about that night though. So here I am now, making a thread on her in the hopes that someone gets accepted and sends me her latest goods 🙏🏻

 
  • React
Reactions: frn.vsco
0 Comments