Requests Herbert Twins (Renee Herbert - Elisha Herbert)

1 Comment
C
Cowboycheeba commented
Hilarious. They are good at false modesty. As they age out of modeling slowly, they eant to grab attention. You know they get an engagement spike when a nip is ā€œaccidentallyā€ posted for 10 seconds of a vid. Please. They know what theyre doin

Last edited:
2 Comments
WORSE
WORSE commented
"Quem Ć© a modelo de aparencia asiatica?(Ultima da esquerda, terceira foto)"
"Who is the Asian-looking model? (Last on the left, third photo)"

3402644925431484985_3402644912940994462d258698aa96443d02a2a59054d23f3d2.jpg 3401967378034189872_340196737165896428575493bb2edc2d71b1317149298a42ae9.jpg

N
need4speed commented

Gallery Link

1 Comment
M
MPOSF commented
Many thanks for sharing these bbbgmnot. Never have I hated shallow depth of field more than in that first pic in the upper left hand corner. Still it's the most Badboi's given us of Elisha since he started the magazine

L
lebadger commented

Fuck my life, how do I allow idiots like this to invade my headspace??

How has mumma Herbert (5 kids!) aged prematurely?

pepegreen
pepegreen commented
I don't know her age but based on her insta photos i'd guess she's late 50s to early 60s. The how is because she's a smoker...all long term smokers have a sickly look to them. Elisha will look much older than Renee eventually if she keeps smoking. All you gotta do is google "twins smoking" and you'll see lots of examples.

ā¬‡ļøFlo doesn't look terrible (5 kids!!!1!) but you can tell she smokes because the effects are obvious on long term smokers. She would look years younger if she didn't. The same thing will happen to Elisha and thats what i'm complaining about. Done with bumping this thread for an argument.

Last edited:
L
lebadger commented
Can you hear yourself? The lady's in her 50s or 60s, as you said, has birthed and raised 5 children, and still looks like a supermodel. What are you complaining about?

Happy Lion
Happy Lion commented
I
illegalvector commented
Somehow he posts and then deletes the post, bumps the damn thread every time.

I
insignia82 commented
I get that that can be annoying, but it doesnt justify breaking the post rule to complain about it. He's banned now anyway.

H
Hidemeuntiltheyfindme commented
I support illegalcvector in this matter

I
illegalvector commented
At what point is someone going to do something about it though? I'm not breaking rules every single day to bump this thread to the top of everyone's Watching list. But it seems like somebody has figured out how to do exactly that. Ban me too, if you must - I'm not gonna keep coming to a forum where half the activity alerts are bogus.