Requests Honey LuLu honeylulu1

A new finding about this girl. She has a private facebook and she is from Thailand :love::love:

1 Comment
B
BidGroundbreaking529 commented

I check it, It is the same. Look at the painting in her rooms, they are the same in her facebook and in her reddit page. New update now she has a new reddit account now on reddit.

the old one was

They still complain about her for using an agency in one to one chats. So as I understood it not really her talking in the chats :(
Screenshot-2023-01-23-at-08.04.42.png

Screenshot-2023-01-23-at-08.00.56.png

Screenshot-2023-01-23-at-08.00.38.png

Aug 6, 2021
Does anyone have anything from her old social media acc before they all got purged?

1 Comment
B
So as I understood Miss Preawpan deleted her facebook and other accounts. I did some digging and found out about new tiktok accounts, instagram accounts and youtube accounts she have now to promote her scam.

Lets expose this scammer 😂
Also if there is anyone who wants to chip in to get a one month suscription to honeylulu1 so I can run a Python script and get all her content for free here let me know.

-NEW Reddit u/beachcuties : https://www.reddit.com/user/beachcuties/ (Free content)

-Tiktok
@fawnwest5:
@fawnilulu:
@lilnomnom
@iamfawny
@fafafawn
@whatthefawn

-instagram:
@liltlelulu_

@liltlefawn

@lisabethrubnerx

-YouTube:

So as I understood Miss Preawpan deleted her facebook and other accounts. I did some digging and found out about new tiktok accounts, instagram accounts and youtube accounts she have now to promote her scam.

Lets expose this scammer 😂
Also if there is anyone who wants to chip in to get a one month suscription to honeylulu1 so I can run a Python script and get all her content for free here let me know.

-NEW Reddit u/beachcuties : (Free content)

-Tiktok
@fawnwest5:
You must be registered for see images

Honey lulu (@fawnwest5) on TikTok | 206.3K Likes. 34.4K Followers. 3 tips if you plan to travel to Thailand IG lisabethrubnerx 😜💋.Watch the latest video from Honey lulu (@fawnwest5).

@fawnilulu:

HoneyLuLu (@fawnilulu) on TikTok | 207 Likes. 78 Followers. IG @fawnwest5 😙.Watch the latest video from HoneyLuLu (@fawnilulu).

@lilnomnom

Lilnomnom (@lillululov) on TikTok | Reach out my instagram 📷 @lillovlulu 😝.Watch the latest video from Lilnomnom (@lillululov).

@iamfawny

Lulular (@iamfawny_) on TikTok | 1.6K Likes. Watch the latest video from Lulular (@iamfawny_).

@fafafawn

What The Fawn (@fafafawn) on TikTok | 79.5K Likes. 1.5K Followers. Watch the latest video from What The Fawn (@fafafawn).

@whatthefawn

FAWNDERLAND🪐 (@whatthefawn) on TikTok | 132.1K Likes. 2.3K Followers. let’s vibing.Watch the latest video from FAWNDERLAND🪐 (@whatthefawn).

-instagram:
@liltlelulu_

@liltlefawn

@lisabethrubnerx

-YouTube:

1 Comment
ykza
ykza commented
In terms of scamming is she trying to pull an amouranth or something

2 Comments
B
J
johaliv commented
my apologies she posted them yesterday so I figured they were new. If anything they can serve as a backup incase the mega goes down.