She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - How many of you know of you have a porn addiction and what're you doing about it? | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic How many of you know of you have a porn addiction and what're you doing about it?

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
I had quit a couple months ago but had lapsed about a month later. I think it was still proof that it's possible and I plan to stop again soon. The problem is if you quit you need something to replace it with and often times that path is not there for a lot of people especially with today's climate and issues that didn't exist just 5 years ago.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ohioidiot
0 Comments
I spoke to my Wife about it, I admit I was a little worried about myself, but we decided that since it doesnt interfere with my daily life or our marriage, that it's probably fine, and just a good stress reliever- she knows I'd never replace her with porn, I follow her main rule of not paying for it (thats why I'm here!) and If she said stop, I would. Ultimately, I think as long as you aren't thinking of porn all the time, blowing off real life commitments to stay inside jerking, and throwing your money away on porn, then I wouldn't say youre addicted- but I'm not a doctor
 
0 Comments
I spoke to my Wife about it, I admit I was a little worried about myself, but we decided that since it doesnt interfere with my daily life or our marriage, that it's probably fine, and just a good stress reliever- she knows I'd never replace her with porn, I follow her main rule of not paying for it (thats why I'm here!) and If she said stop, I would. Ultimately, I think as long as you aren't thinking of porn all the time, blowing off real life commitments to stay inside jerking, and throwing your money away on porn, then I wouldn't say youre addicted- but I'm not a doctor
I think if it's a problem for me even if I've never paid for one (except I think file hosters). I'm running out of things to watch and getting bored so I'll probably quit soon for good. There's too much other things to do and life's too short. If you have a wife and everything you're probably good though.
 
0 Comments
I try to only beat it once a week and just go twice in one day, but I still find myself checking forums regularly
I'm more active than once a week, but I 100% browse forums like this with zero intention to whack it. At this point it's my curiosity that's running the show, not the horny part.
 
  • React
Reactions: Darksith669
0 Comments
Honestly I don't know if I'm addicted or not. I access this forum ever night but I don't think about porn during my day. Like, It doesnt affect my routine, it's more like a daliy relief
 
0 Comments