Off Topic How much do e-thots really make?

I feel like I've seen this comparison before. It almost does make me wonder if dude doesn't lurk around trying to spread the comparison with Brady to try and make himself seem like less of a cuck.

Diablos He actually already had a successful YouTube business going before Christina started any social media. She announced it on his channel when she started. He is like Tom Brady in that respect, he makes less than his wife does.

"Jarret is it you?"

Seriously let's slow that roll for just a sec.

First of all, you're talking about a top name in the conversation for greatest football player in the history of the game. Jarret Campissy runs an illegal motorcycle sweepstakes on Patreon.​
Second, Brady basically just finished a two-year deal worth $50 million, and that's just football salary (not including endorsements and everything else he's got paying him). Christina's cuck is lucky to bring in $100k before taxes.​
Fourth, Jarrett didn't have a "successful youtube business." Before he started whoring Christina out for popularity, he had a fitness youtube channel with 15k subscribers and was lucky to get 2k views on a video.​

It's a little different when you make $30 million/yr and are worth $250 million because you're a legendary athlete, and your wife makes $40 million/yr and is worth $400 million because she's a legendary supermodel... versus making $100k/yr by running an illegal sweepstakes on the Internet and whoring your e-thot girlfriend for publicity while she does dildo blowjobs on camera to earn 2 or 3 times what you do.

Comment